JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As so often happens when some new law is passed I predict a LOT of people who live there and own guns will not even know it happened. That is until they go to buy. Some of them it will have been in effect for a long while before they find out. Next? They will get REALLY angry and look for someone to blame who should have prevented this. When someone asks them how they voted? They will get even more angry as they say that had nothing to do with this. :s0092:
Bottom line maybe some more of them will wake the hell up.

As so often happens when some new law is passed I predict a LOT of people who live there and own guns will not even know it happened. That is until they go to buy. Some of them it will have been in effect for a long while before they find out. Next? They will get REALLY angry and look for someone to blame who should have prevented this. When someone asks them how they voted? They will get even more angry as they say that had nothing to do with this. :s0092:
Bottom line maybe some more of them will wake the hell up.
The people who are unaware of what laws the politicians they voted for are passing are usually not the type to wake up. When the next law is passed they might whine some more as they get in line to sell back or turn in their gun.

It's all part of the plan. Tighten the noose. Fees, forms, waiting periods, BG checks, etc. Designed to make the process so difficult as to discourage. Since the 2A prevents an outright ban, regulation and taxation is the answer.

Wait until they get going down the road of an annual per gun fee. This will become the defacto means to registration. Not to mention discouragement from the fees.

The people who are unaware of what laws the politicians they voted for are passing are usually not the type to wake up. When the next law is passed they might whine some more as they get in line to sell back or turn in their gun.
Sadly most never seem to wake up. I keep hoping that something will finally be the finally straw and all but, so far does not seem to happen. :(
Have watched as law after law went in. Same people who paid zero attention only cared when it hit them and they seem to get mad and want to blame everyone else. :(

"Bender thinks people will find a way to go around the new law."

I can't laugh hard enough at that... So criminals won't obey the law? Who knew? :s0092:
The really sad part is the scum of course will have all the guns and ammo they want and the "law" will not care. Some shooters will go around the law and now and then they will come after one of them will all their fury. All while ignoring the real crime. :(

Maybe a background check should be needed before one can exercise free speech...
As well as a tax...a dollar per word...and no one needs "High Capacity" speech....30 words ...that is dangerous.

Or...
Maybe a background check is needed before going to the house of worship of your choice...
And a pew tax...

No wait....
A background check before being able to vote...yeah that's the ticket...
And tax on you , if you vote for the "wrong guy"....

Now I would say that none of the above would fly....or be approved.
Any of the above should be met with resistance , disdain , and dare I say disobedience.

Yet....
The background check of firearms and now ammo....
Is commonly accepted , in the case of firearms...and more than likely will be with ammo.
Where does it end...?
Since this can happen with one Right....What makes you think it won't happen to any of the others...?
Andy

Gee, ya think?

I'll bet before long there will be many UPS, FEDEX & other packages being sent to NY residents under the guise of 'auto parts' - or any one of a number of things....
I don't doubt it. Laws like that... the main by-product is creating black market demand and drive many, otherwise, law abiding citizens into straddling the law.

The impact on actual firearm related crime? Absolute zero.

The background check of firearms and now ammo....
Is commonly accepted , in the case of firearms...and more than likely will be with ammo.
Where does it end...?
The BGC for ammo has been in place in CA now for a while. It IS an accepted thing there. Because a dealer won't sell it to you without one.

If they have it in CA, you better believe we will get in in Dem. controlled WA. Monkey-see, monkey-do.

Years ago, a good friend of my dad's once said, "Next thing you know, the state is gonna put a meter on your nose and charge you for the air you breathe."
Know what? It's come to pass. Both in CA and WA, the carbon tax thing. It isn't a meter but it's a tax on the air we breathe.

If you read the writing on the wall... they start in with a fairly low fee and no limits per purchase so it's all the easier for the public to swallow. Once it's normalized... you can rest assured those ammo purchase fees are going to go up and up... along with introducing limitations on purchase amounts per transaction or time period.

I forgot. The first/next amendment to it will most likely be doing like kalifederation... limiting the type of ammo you can purchase to only the registered firearm types you own. Then fee increases and round count limits. :D

If properly stored ammo really doesn't go "bad" , so to speak.
You may lose a little bit in the velocity department or the like...but not really enough to matter.

The OP should served as a warning of what is in store for all firearm owners in every state.
Stock up now on what you like and need....take care of it , so it serves you well in your time of need.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads