JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Un fricking believable... In my opinion, I'm thinking these cameras will make great targets.
Cameras to track your travels & gun purchases. Mandatory in gun stores.
Read the story here..
Read the 'law' here.

If I remember correctly, someplace in Europe the citizens tore down the poles these cameras were mounted on.

Dan

Last Edited:
Legal gun trade seems easily traced with technology. Illegal trade, child sex trafficking, for instance, done in the open is not traced with available technology. Just saying. These laws claimed to be "for the children", never seem to help the children. Just passed the Power Ball window. It's over $680M. Several Billion dollar payouts recently. Yet schools remain underfunded. (Part of the gambling money was supposed to go to schools).

Doesn't add up to me either. It's almost like the powers are lying to the people.

Un fricking believable... In my opinion, I'm thinking these cameras will make great targets.
Cameras to track your travels & gun purchases. Mandatory in gun stores.
Read the story here..
Read the 'law' here.

If I remember correctly, someplace in Europe the citizens tore down the poles these cameras were mounted on.

Dan
Re speed cameras in Europe some have shot them full of expanding foam which somehow disables them. But then they don't have suppressed 22s like we do here. Or shotguns for that matter.

Mark smith video on the CA crap here fwiw. I did not watch it yet.

Been to London lately? 10 on every corner.
Very true. CA would be London if they could. Congestion charges for driving, no guns, only certain knives, huge health and safety staff and gov permission required if you want to do any damn thing in the world. They would have gov regulations for every aspect of peoples lives if they could.

Someone should start a bounty system for speed cameras destroyed in the us. That woudl be interesting. Even some sort of poor man's EMP that fries them would work.

Places like ChIna where an individuals freedom means nothing they have tons of cameras everywhere.

This is likely CA's future many years from now:

Don't forget that during Covid Chinese police physically removed people from their homes who were suspected of having Covid and shipped them off to quarantine.

Oddly this doesn't bother me too much considering every gun shop I have been in has multiple cameras recording as is.
Really? Your'e WILLING to accept State/Fed monitoring vs private monitoring? P.ease tell me you're kidding.
If you're not kidding, please explain!

Dan

Legal gun trade seems easily traced with technology. Illegal trade, child sex trafficking, for instance, done in the open is not traced with available technology. Just saying. These laws claimed to be "for the children", never seem to help the children. Just passed the Power Ball window. It's over $680M. Several Billion dollar payouts recently. Yet schools remain underfunded. (Part of the gambling money was supposed to go to schools).

Doesn't add up to me either. It's almost like the powers are lying to the people.
Seems like kids were better educated back in the days of the one-room schoolhouse-- Cost a lot less $$$ back then too

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top