JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Without a doubt. Not just junkies either. I would contend a lot are people that are just sick of the crap/inflation and have abandoned their scruples too.
All I can say is I'm glad prior generations of Americans did not easily scrap their values due to the hard times they experienced. And by the same token, it deeply saddens me to see how our generation(s) are responding so basely.

All I can say is I'm glad prior generations of Americans did not easily scrap their values due to the hard times they experienced. And by the same token, it deeply saddens me to see how our generation(s) are responding so basely.
It makes me glad I'm the age I am. The way the human condition is changing I get some comfort in the fact I won't be here in +/- 30 years.

Take a stand, you don't really need five pounds of frozen shrimp.

Costco does not believe that it is necessary for firearms to be brought into its warehouse stores, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers. For the protection of all our members and employees, we feel this is a reasonable and prudent precaution to ensure a pleasant shopping experience and safe workplace. Our policy is meant to protect our members and employees in all warehouses around the world. This is not a new policy and we do not customize the policy for each individual city/county/state/country where we do business.

Our primary goal at Costco Wholesale is to keep our members happy. If you believe that our policy restricting members from bringing firearms into our warehouse stores is either unfair or excessively burdensome, or you cannot agree to abide by this policy, or you are dissatisfied for any other reason, Costco will promptly refund your annual membership fee in full.
What Costco doesn't know won't hurt them. Don't ask or don't tell policy especially if you have a concealed license. I surely don't announce when I walk into a business but I tell you what the membership card taker that are usually eetirement age is not going to stop a mad person doing harm. And I would be there to protect myself or others. Now if they decide to do metal detectors like a courthouse then I will terminate membership

Just say your Bi-sexual and the World is your Oyster open to anything you want to do and if anyone says no pull your bi-sexual card on them .
Tell them they are Racist that will shut them up.

I don't know if it's still a thing? But senior citizens were at one time one of the largest group of shop lifters.
No idea, however such was probably less likely at Costco. Given how they sell, bulk vs small packages.

Small items are normally sold via a ticket system, and then attained at sale. IIRC. I remember them doing such with memory cards, when memory cards were quite pricey. On the shelf to put in your cart were just cardboard with the description & barcode.

Things like pricey meat cuts & such at Costco are larger than those sold in normal grocery stores. Always have been. So would be more challenging to steal as well.

No idea, however such was probably less likely at Costco. Given how they sell, bulk vs small packages.

Small items are normally sold via a ticket system, and then attained at sale. IIRC. I remember them doing such with memory cards, when memory cards were quite pricey. On the shelf to put in your cart were just cardboard with the description & barcode.

Things like pricey meat cuts & such at Costco are larger than those sold in normal grocery stores. Always have been. So would be more challenging to steal as well.
And the TVs and safes are still tickets. Or you tell the cashier which one you want.

If you're concealed carrying no one should know you have a gun. Hence why you should not disarm in schools or anywhere guns aren't allowed. How would they know either way? They'll be glad it's there in the even it's needed.

If you're concealed carrying no one should know you have a gun. Hence why you should not disarm in schools or anywhere guns aren't allowed. How would they know either way? They'll be glad it's there in the even it's needed.
What you are suggesting is against the law. In other words you are suggesting that we become criminals. What makes you think that you would not be prosecuted, even if your use of force was undisputedly justified and in the eyes of some you were a hero? I do not have a problem ignoring signs that lack a legal enforcement provision. But schools and post offices are different.

What you are suggesting is against the law. In other words you are suggesting that we become criminals. What makes you think that you would not be prosecuted, even if your use of force was undisputedly justified and in the eyes of some you were a hero? I do not have a problem ignoring signs that lack a legal enforcement provision. But schools and post offices are different.
Schools are State law, post office is federal law.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top