JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Take a stand, you don't really need five pounds of frozen shrimp.

Costco does not believe that it is necessary for firearms to be brought into its warehouse stores, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers. For the protection of all our members and employees, we feel this is a reasonable and prudent precaution to ensure a pleasant shopping experience and safe workplace. Our policy is meant to protect our members and employees in all warehouses around the world. This is not a new policy and we do not customize the policy for each individual city/county/state/country where we do business.

Our primary goal at Costco Wholesale is to keep our members happy. If you believe that our policy restricting members from bringing firearms into our warehouse stores is either unfair or excessively burdensome, or you cannot agree to abide by this policy, or you are dissatisfied for any other reason, Costco will promptly refund your annual membership fee in full.

I dropped my membership to Costco 2 weeks ago because as a single old man I don't use the store much. When the family was bigger it made sense to shop there. Nowdays I shop at Winco and I don't have to pay for a membership every year.

Bimart membership you pay once for a life membership yet Costco makes you pay every year. No thanks.

Policy schmolicy…. Quite regularly I do in fact need five pounds of shrimp, USDA prime cuts of beef, and concealed has always meant concealed.

I reject your corporate policy written by weasel-lawyers and substitute my own.

IMG_4075.jpeg

About the only time I go in that store is if my wife or son need help lifting something - most recently a portable A/C unit. Even the parking lot makes me break out in hives. Worst of all, I have to go to Eugene. Ugh. Who would go to Eugene and leave their gun at home? That's a "no" for me. I'm with posters 10 & 11.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews