JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It does for me, click the lower right corner near the embiggen button where is says "CC" and it should work for ya!

View attachment 1232370
Mines the little gear icon next to the YOUrube slogan. ;)
OR you can usually copy right click (or long press for you touchy feelers out there like me) and copy the video address and open it in another tab.
I see that, and it does nothing. Have to go to the YT page or app. Doesn't allow me to select any option besides "off" :mad:

I see that, and it does nothing. Have to go to the YT page or app. Doesn't allow me to select any option besides "off" :mad:
Desktop or mobile? Apple, Android? etc?
Fwiw I've been using brave browser and search engine lately and absolutely LOVE IT sexy AF interface. Can set all my news feeds I Like just plain works. Its a chromium based browser so most extensions work in it. Its private though.
Fire fox and DDG have both kinda been straying. DDG uses bing which bing white lists stuff so not really great. Can't remember who uses yandex? But its good to know a little bit about how your searches are skewed these days and who's tracking you.

Desktop or mobile? Apple, Android? etc?
Fwiw I've been using brave browser and search engine lately and absolutely LOVE IT sexy AF interface. Can set all my news feeds I Like just plain works. Its a chromium based browser so most extensions work in it. Its private though.
Fire fox and DDG have both kinda been straying. DDG uses bing which bing white lists stuff so not really great. Can't remember who uses yandex? But its good to know a little bit about how your searches are skewed these days and who's tracking you
Mobile Android using Chrome. Seems its particular. If YT video in YT app/page has "auto-generated CC", then it doesn't work on mobile forum posts on Chrome. However, auto generated captions are as annoying as autocorrect. Not always the right terms, and always [___] any and all cusses :rolleyes:

I'll have to check that out and see if I'm on there.

You can sign up for a service called "deleteMe" and you give them power if attorney to contact any and every known site that traffics personal info and tells them to delete you. So far I think I like it.
To me all this proves is the 100% valid reasons we have for actually having and making ghost guns and parts available. People don't get it, its plain to see common sense if you have half a brain. They WILL collect info on you legal or not. And paper trails catch up eventually.

Not saying I have any, but I see the point in it.
Some people show up and some don't. The address they show for the AG is likely a rental he owns, but you can get a complete list from the county assessor of who owns what property. I found a friend;s address once that way after I had forgotten it.

Our information is all over the place out there and usually all you have to do is to find the right internet search criteria. If you learn the syntax that let's you specify how to find exactly this and not that it's surprising how powerful a simple search can be. Here is how to be specific with Google, though I don't use them. Everything you can do in their advanced search can be done discretely with any search engine if you look for the syntax. https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2466433?hl=en

Saw that. Ended up writing a comment:

No, this wasn't incompetence. I'm in tech - automated marketing…deal with lots of systems, data, and PII… There is a CCW database. That system shouldn't be allowed to export or give API access to PII. The fact that it appears that whole tables were exported means intention. The fact that the recipient system has a data structure capable of taking PII means intention. The fact that the web interface had a god damn toggle to display/hide PII means intention.

Not only was this intentional - not a single person from developer to team lead to executive sponsor saw fit to stop the data xfer of PII. That means the xfer was all a part of the plan.
Well said. I retired from IT, this level of presentation does not happen by dumb luck.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top