JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually, the rules say nothing about pants, just shirts and shoes.

General Policies

• Shirts and shoes must be worn on Costco property at all times.
  • Members are welcome to bring children and up to two guests into the warehouse; members are responsible for their children and guests. Children should not be left unattended. Only Costco members may purchase items.
  • It is Costco's intent to provide a shopping environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination for employees, applicants, independent contractors, members and suppliers. We prohibit all forms of harassment and discrimination.
  • Costco reserves the right to inspect any container, backpack, briefcase, or other bag, upon entering or leaving the warehouse and to refuse entry to anyone at our discretion.
  • To ensure that all members are correctly charged for the merchandise purchased, all receipts and merchandise will be inspected as you leave the warehouse.
  • Liquor and tobacco sales cannot be made to minors.
  • Costco policy prohibits firearms and other weapons to be brought into the warehouse, except in the case of authorized law-enforcement officers.
  • Animals are not permitted in Costco warehouses unless required by law.
Hmm. Apparently I'm in violation every time we go. I'm always carrying the trusty Old timer with me.
And no, not my grandpa.

Private property. Their property, their rules. I got no beef with that.
On the other hand, making me show proof for MY private property which I just bought before I can walk out their door, that's bogus.

On the other hand, making me show proof for MY private property which I just bought before I can walk out their door, that's bogus.

I'm looking at some of these prices. Prices at Winco or Bimart for instance? On every-day things. They've doubled! Or more That's not all inflation, that's to keep the stores open and being able to pay their bills. In case you haven't been paying any attention to anything for the last two years, hundreds of thousands of dollars in merch are walking out the doors of these retail outlets every G-D day! The simps in Salem won't allow these people to be taken down to the ground, arrested, charged and put in jail. That's the real world in THIS democraptic hell hole these days.

I'm looking at some of these prices. Prices at Winco or Bimart for instance? On every-day things. They've doubled! Or more That's not all inflation, that's to keep the stores open and being able to pay their bills. In case you haven't been paying any attention to anything for the last two years, hundreds of thousands of dollars in merch are walking out the doors of these retail outlets every G-D day! The simps in Salem won't allow these people to be taken down to the ground, arrested, charged and put in jail. That's the real world in THIS democraptic hell hole these days.
Democraptic!
Nice one Mike.

Once you start arresting them it turns into a problem of where do they put them? The prisons and jails are already over crowded AF so it turns into a game of catch and release. So thats why when I become president we will make Australia into a prison colony again.

Once you start arresting them it turns into a problem of where do they put them? The prisons and jails are already over crowded AF so it turns into a game of catch and release. So thats why when I become president we will make Australia into a prison colony again.
Even better...

1690497497818.png

Saves billion$ on that pesky recidivism problem... Works as a deterrent to that up-and-coming crowd of dindoos, too... It's a win-win!!! :)

Last Edited:
Even better...

View attachment 1460557

Saves billion$ on that pesky recidivism problem... Works as a deterrent to that up-and-coming crowd of dindoos, too... It's a win-win!!! :)
Fug, imagine the price hike on ammo though due to the amount that would be needed it'll be covid all over again.
But with my Australia plan we could build ammunition factories and use the free labor to produce cheap ammo

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top