JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You have guns it's cool to have fun with display then play them and to protect your self, family, home etc. but don't do such things specially in most tense situations that gun law and gun owners at this time . remember you are not alone and your action will effect all of us .
you dummy you have a zoom meeting you don't need to bring all your guns to display then behind you trying to showing off or trying participation's your freedom , no that's stupidity to act stupid with stupid ain't getting any solutions, be smart about it

2113C773-F800-42BE-996A-BB16A3E04342.jpeg

I have no problem with it and I love Boebert. The USA needs more like her and Greene.
Amen, brother I am tired of people saying I have to hide what I believe in because it makes other people uncomfortable. She is a proud Second Amendment supporter and not afraid to show it.
God bless her for having the courage of her convictions . Let the whiners whine, they're going to do it anyway

You have guns it's cool to have fun with display then play them and to protect your self, family, home etc. but don't do such things specially in most tense situations that gun law and gun owners at this time . remember you are not alone and your action will effect all of us .
you dummy you have a zoom meeting you don't need to bring all your guns to display then behind you trying to showing off or trying participation's your freedom , no that's stupidity to act stupid with stupid ain't getting any solutions, be smart about it

View attachment 829506
Is English your second language?

Amen, brother I am tired of people saying I have to hide what I believe in because it makes other people uncomfortable. She is a proud Second Amendment supporter and not afraid to show it.
God bless her for having the courage of her convictions . Let the whiners whine, they're going to do it anyway
Al pro gun owner groups I have my friends and they all old school veterans Iraq and Afghanistan that don't agree with these stupid actions as we like to call them , this is not make you proud as you are in supported positions in the government that you will keep your guns while others will be effected by whatever bubblegum law against owning a gun , you kids don't be fooled by these governor , we dealt with them before most veterans get betrayed by them and just like how they act gun supporter 2nd amendment, blah blah blah , when bubblegum get real they all stay shut do nothing and we have to face all their crap and stupid activities they do . So be smart about it

Boebert is the coolest Rep ever!!

She consistently shows her support for 2A and is well known for that. Started carrying in her restaurant, allowed all servers and patrons to carry, and became one of the most popular eating places in her whole state.

OP obviously doesn't know a thing about her and too lazy to look her up. Turn off the TV and get off social media buddy, you are getting spoon fed crappola!!

You might be a candidate for shortest trip to IGNORE ever!!!!

View attachment 829506

Irony?

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 2.46.03 PM.png

Boebert is the coolest Rep ever!!

She consistently shows her support for 2A and is well known for that. Started carrying in her restaurant, allowed all servers and patrons to carry, and became on of the most popular eating places in her whole state.

OP obviously doesn't know a thing about her and too lazy to look her up. Turn off the TV and get off social media buddy, you are getting spoon fed crappola!!

You might be a candidate for shortest trip to IGNORE ever!!!!
I know her and if you understood what I said you will know thats foolish act, it's good for her spray her state with all guns that's cool , but pinching others that dealing bubblegum with their states law and stupid liberals it's not good thing , it's your home do whatever you wanna do , your home it's not my home

I know her and if you understood what I said you will know thats foolish act, it's good for her spray her state with all guns that's cool , but pinching others that dealing bubblegum with their states law and stupid liberals it's not good thing , it's your home do whatever you wanna do , your home it's not my home

I asked you to specifically state in clear terms what she is doing that is irresponsible. And you responded by restating your OPINION, and apparently that of your buddies.

And no, I can't understand your poor writing habits and lack of ability to express ideas/thoughts/reasoning clearly.

SOOOOOOOOoooooo

BYE BYE

IGNORE

View attachment 829506

I disagree 100% (respectfully of course)! Saying we need to be mindful of how we represent ourselves implies that the other side is somehow justified in their push for gun control; as if the act of proudly and openly exercising the 2nd Amendment will somehow lend credibility to their arguments.

They already want to completely abolish the 2nd Amendment; there is no reason to pretend that actions like Boebert's will somehow accelerate or amplify that desire!

Being hush-hush about the (Constitutionally granted) 2nd Amendment is, in reality, a much more effective method of losing it piece by piece.

Your avatar picture does the very thing that I think you're trying to communicate against....

FA19ACF0-90FC-47A6-AEA1-9D42DB7B04B0.gif

Wait, if this is a joke I don't get it. Is that even written in English? Is this just trolling?

if you understood what I said you will know thats foolish act, it's good for her spray her state with all guns that's cool , but pinching others that dealing bubblegum with their states law and stupid liberals it's not good thing , it's your home do whatever you wanna do , your home it's not my home
Huh? Say what? I can't understand what you said.

I disagree 100% (respectfully of course)! Saying we need to be mindful of how we represent ourselves implies that the other side is somehow justified in their push for gun control; as if the act of proudly and openly exercising the 2nd Amendment will somehow lend credibility to their arguments.

They already want to completely abolish the 2nd Amendment; there is no reason to pretend that actions like Boebert's will somehow accelerate or amplify that desire!

Being hush-hush about the (Constitutionally granted) 2nd Amendment is, in reality, a much more effective method of losing it piece by piece.
Indeed I agree with you , but there is time and place to do it in right way , you can't stand in front a child to convince him for something that he don't want , media is pure evil and it's on control and they twist everything just trying to get full control over firearm and yes I need to watch these media so we can study their next move . Next time they will said "oh so now Congress woman advertising guns in public media , and they will pull fake reports of mass shooting crap again and we have to burry this hole again

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top