JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20160909_173730.jpg

I have found that a little bit of rain is okay , the grouse don't seem to mind it.
A heavy down pour however puts 'em deep in cover , where they hunker down and sit it out.
At least around here ...
Andy

I have found that a little bit of rain is okay , the grouse don't seem to mind it.
A heavy down pour however puts 'em deep in cover , where they hunker down and sit it out.
At least around here ...
Andy
pretty much what I thought, like most wildlife.

I'm hoping to go out grouse hunting one more weekend before deer season. I think the weather will be good after this weekend anyways so any rain shouldn't matter.

7 miles on foot today with the shotgun and nothing. I did see 7 deer though which gives me hope for October. It seems when I'm grouse hunting there's nothing but when I don't have the shotgun I see grouse left and right. Anyone else have this problem?

7 miles on foot today with the shotgun and nothing. I did see 7 deer though which gives me hope for October. It seems when I'm grouse hunting there's nothing but when I don't have the shotgun I see grouse left and right. Anyone else have this problem?

So next time, go out with rabbit hunting glued in your thoughts-perhaps the mental subterfuge will convince the little mind readers that they are safe:D

No luck for me either.
Seemed like everyone in the county was sighting in their deer rifles ... Sounded like WW III LOL.

Did get to do some "show off" shooting.
Folks sure are surprised when I hit that little bitty rock out at 65 yards with a "Old Timey" gun . :)
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top