JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anybody have suggestions or leads for a place to shoot rats. Just found out that the place weve been going for 20+yrs in Mitchell is breaking up their partnership. Not overly interested in $2-300/ day but might get that desperate. We are all incredibly responsible shooters and will go pretty much anywhere.
Thanks in Advance

I haven't seen lots of sage rats in years, normally head to Christmas Valley but they are all but gone. I've heard south around the Klamath area is better but I've never hunted there.

I haven't seen lots of sage rats in years, normally head to Christmas Valley but they are all but gone. I've heard south around the Klamath area is better but I've never hunted there.
I spent a month down in the klamath basin a couple summers ago working a wolf project. I seen sage rats everywhere down there. Might be worth a trip and go knock on some doors

I'm headed to Xmas Valley next week to look at some property (20 acres), I keep hearing that they are on a seven year cycle. That's been over twenty years now, LOL. I love the Xmas Valley area, dunes, shooting long range, and more, would be nice to build a small structure to store the necessities and just show up a few runes per year to raise hell.

I don't know how it relates to Ore, but I have had my best luck with certified organic farms. To keep their certification, they cannot use poisons. Who knew me and the Granola crowd would share shooting pests! DR

Christmas valley was the place last time I went. I'm Aging myself just thinking about it!

Good luck
Awesome area of the state! Fort Tock is incredible, Crack in the Ground, and the two meteor impacts are must sees. I'm headed to Christmas Valley this Thursday to look at 20 acres, already have the prelim paperwork started pretty excited to own worthless but fun dirt :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top