JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I really hate to agree with any of this but that last one I would support as a singularity

Perverts and sickos
I am pretty sure this is already on the books. These people seem to be pretending that there are not already a myriad of animal abuse laws. Sam game plan as gun control; "there are no restrictions! We have to pass (another) law!"

I am pretty sure this is already on the books. These people seem to be pretending that there are not already a myriad of animal abuse laws. Sam game plan as gun control; "there are no restrictions! We have to pass (another) law!"
They are trying to make breeding a crime. They consider it abuse unless there is some sort of mating ritual. They also consider artificial insemination of livestock, fowl, or domestic animals a crime. 4H is also a crime as far as they are concerned.

Look at their poster. They would turn dairies and cattle ranches into petting zoos. They have zero concept of reality but it doesn't really matter to them. If we're looking for conspiracy theories on how to disrupt a nations food supply, this might be a good candidate. Tie up money and effort from food producers by fighting stupid chit like this and it makes sense.

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that this will not apply to Native American Tribes.

So, from this point forward, I am no longer "Jade Falcon"......I am known as "Great Chief Wind Puffer" of the Gunrightsee Tribe of Linn County.

The pale faces of Portland will not exterminate my people. ✋

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that this will not apply to Native American Tribes.

So, from this point forward, I am no longer "Jade Falcon"......I am known as "Great Chief Wind Puffer" of the Gunrightsee Tribe of Linn County.

The pale faces of Portland will not exterminate my people. ✋
I'm a tomahawk Indian and I refuse any special treatment or hand outs. I will continue to hunt if the law passes. I'll just be a outlaw I guess

i cant find it but there was a write up about ODFW and a new head of ODFW
all about the new oregon not just hunters and fishermen, it was a real woke version of how wildlife needs to be enjoyed by all

i cant find it but there was a write up about ODFW and a new head of ODFW
all about the new oregon not just hunters and fishermen, it was a real woke version of how wildlife needs to be enjoyed by all
I referenced this somewhat in post #15, with a link to the thread on that topic.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top