JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What cha' get Joe?

20" 870 police trade in. 7+1 mag, open sights, wood furniture and bolted side saddle - absolutely couldn't pass it up for the price and it's exactly what I wanted but didn't think I'd find in my price range:cool:

IMG_1938.JPG

I'll get my tags before deer season though;)

I love my Savage 2400 12ga/308 for grouse and Bear early in the season. It is the perfect combination gun. I also use it as a backup hunting Deer and Elk. 170 grain flat point 30-30 bullet driven at 2300 FPS has never failed to be an instantly lethal recipe.

I love my Savage 2400 12ga/308 for grouse and Bear early in the season. It is the perfect combination gun. I also use it as a backup hunting Deer and Elk. 170 grain flat point 30-30 bullet driven at 2300 FPS has never failed to be an instantly lethal recipe.
That is the result of a load I saw listed in an article about Hornady's Leverevolution powder.
36gr. of Leverevolution powder behind a 170gr Sierra Pro Hunter.
2307 MV / 2009.5 ME.....this is for the .30-30, btw.

Dean

That is the result of a load I saw listed in an article about Hornady's Leverevolution powder.
36gr. of Leverevolution powder behind a 170gr Sierra Pro Hunter.
2307 MV / 2009.5 ME.....this is for the .30-30, btw.

Dean
I developed that load (for the 308) 35 years ago. With a single shot rifle, I wanted to minimumize the possibility of having to take a second shot. I used to load a light 130 grain load for my ex wife to limit recoil with her Sako.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top