JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol I have to check well what ever I'll just buy everything new I have my one from last year but it was just small game and migration bird but I think it's expires I can't remember I will have to dig it out of the the pack

Can Andy read a map...???:):D:eek:
Read a map....bite your tongue good sir......:eek::p:D
I'll have you know , why back when I was in the Army , Ranger trained and all ...I got lost in places that weren't even on the map...Err..wait....that may not help my case here...:D
Andy
DSC06038.jpg

That's mostly DNR land, about 150 miles from me, set a good date and I'd possibly join that hunt...

A good way to meet some of the folks here...:);)

So when are we going to round up a Grouse Posse?
Hey I'm up for a hunting trip.i got a week of vacation time I haven't picked yet .lol at the end of September I will be in OREGON but that's for fishing and meeting friends from California.
But that leaves me a week and 7 sick days lol
I was thinking of taking a few of my sick days and going to the CERBUS GROUP .gun class I don't want to go to Golden Dale in the summer or winter .got to get the right time .LOL

Hey I'm up for a hunting trip.i got a week of vacation time I haven't picked yet .lol at the end of September I will be in OREGON but that's for fishing and meeting friends from California.
But that leaves me a week and 7 sick days lol
I was thinking of taking a few of my sick days and going to the CERBUS GROUP .gun class I don't want to go to Golden Dale in the summer or winter .got to get the right time .LOL
You have friends...........and from California...........who would have thought!!!!!

Read a map....bite your tongue good sir......:eek::p:D
I'll have you know , why back when I was in the Army , Ranger trained and all ...I got lost in places that weren't even on the map...Err..wait....that may not help my case here...:D
Andy
View attachment 482850
Lol that's what I said when I went shooting with @AndyinEverson I said I'll bring a compass.just in case .lol his reply was DID YOU FORGET I WAS A RANGER.
Lol guess who got lost or made a wrong turn coming off the mountain.yep me I did that I went left and should have gone right.
Lol .I guess I had that part of the movie 13 hours when he was yelling at the guy go left LEFT LEFT LOL

With my handycaped hunting licence, I can shoot them from my truck or UTV that opens up many possibilities for me. And UTV's are legal on the roads here in Idaho. I think I will explore some logging roads in the central part of the state this year.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top