JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going on a deer hunt in the Beullah unit next month, around Monument Rock. How has the grouse population been in this unit? We'll be at higher elevations, around 6,000 feet plus.

I think this is where I was camping. We stopped and camped in Willowa Whitman Forest early this month off 26 not too far west of Unity for one night. Looking on the map I would of been north of you. I did about a 2mile walk looking for breakfast never saw a grouse or flushed one. I spoke with some motor cycle riders and they said they were kicking some grouse up on an occasion. I was only there for a day so I know I'm not much help.
Sure is pretty country. How is the deer hunt in this unit? I saw some fresh elk, bear, and deer sign on my walk. Seems to be thick country where I was for the east side. I would of liked to stay and bear cougar and grouse hunt but had to get home.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top