JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they aren't work around me then what are they? That's a real/serious question. Not trying to be an a$$ like normal.
First off, I absolutely hate the looks of the SB-type braces. Hate them. I much prefer the look of the KAK blade-type braces. Secondly, I can't say I ever shouldered my AR pistols. They just don't fit well/feel good if I try that. I use the KAK more for the cheek weld than anything else. That, in conjunction with a single-point bungee sling in opposition for stabilization. Works great...
They are 100% a workaround. I can guaran-damn-tee you that 999/1000 braces purchased were purchased with the SOLE intent oF shouldering it.
Then I must have that one brace out of 1,000. Or 2 out of 2,000, since I have two KAK blades that have never been shouldered. :rolleyes:
As far as crossing state lines with it…..I do it all the time on the way to my gun range. And?
So, do you or don't you get your hall pass when you leave state with it?

If they aren't work around me then what are they? That's a real/serious question. Not trying to be an a$$ like normal.
Actually, they are a non-issue so far. Yes a few have been used in crimes, but now there are more instances of drivers plowing into pedestrians. No driver privileges have been threated (2A is not a privilege. Acknowledged). Removing braces from law abiding gun owners will not impact crime. I am waiting to hear the argument a ban will reduce crime or any other positive actions.

First off, I absolutely hate the looks of the SB-type braces. Hate them. I much prefer the look of the KAK blade-type braces. Secondly, I can't say I ever shouldered my AR pistols. They just don't fit well/feel good if I try that. I use the KAK more for the cheek weld than anything else.

Then I must have that one brace out of 1,000. Or 2 out of 2,000, since I have two KAK blades that have never been shouldered. :rolleyes:

So, do you or don't you get your hall pass when you leave state with it?
To go to my range and shoot? Never.

Actually, they are a non-issue so far. Yes a few have been used in crimes, but now there are more instances of drivers plowing into pedestrians. No driver privileges have been threated (2A is not a privilege. Acknowledged). Removing braces from law abiding gun owners will not impact crime. I am waiting to hear the argument a ban will reduce crime or any other positive actions.
PRECISELY!

So, there's really no requirement for getting advance permission to cross state lines with an SBR? Good to know... :s0155:
Hell if I know. Nor do I care. I've crossed state lines with alcohol, fruit, vegetables and various meat products over the years. Not large quantities at all but as far as I understand it there's laws regarding them too. I just mind my own business and drive, man. :cool:

I also don't drive a warrant wagon nor do I drive aggressively. I've had my Benchmade Infidel on my person in WA and had a LEO notice and tell me "just don't be an azzhole" and let it be.

Who here gets somehow "checked" when crossing state lines? I mean really.
Warrant Wagon: A POS car that could be in various states of disrepair to the point where the average Joe would assume the driver is probably up to no good.

Mismatched paint/fenders, one wheel being a donut spare, window tint that's peeling off, windshield busted out, side mirrors either gone or held on with tape.

These are just a few markings to keep an eye out for when spotting the evasive Warrant Wagon. :D

Warrant Wagon: A POS car that could be in various states of disrepair to the point where the average Joe would assume the driver is probably up to no good.
Mismatched paint/fenders, one wheel being a donut spare, window tint that's peeling off, windshield busted out, side mirrors either gone or held on with tape.

These are just a few markings to keep an eye out for when spotting the evasive Warrant Wagon. :D
Was not exactly my first thought. I was thinking more along the lines of those lowered cars that kids put the fart-can mufflers on, with the wheels turned inside out, black-tinted windows, gargantuan window decals, and glow lights around the rocker panels, grille, and rear license plate, and drive generally like asshats. Something tells me that those people are not the most straight-laced kids on the block... 🤔

Was not exactly my first thought. I was thinking more along the lines of those lowered cars that kids put the fart-can mufflers on, with the wheels turned inside out, black-tined windows, gargantuan window decals, and glow lights around the rocker panels, grille, and rear license plate, and drive generally like asshats. Something tells me that those people are not the most straight-laced kids on the block... 🤔
sounds like the car I had in high school. And I'm as straight edge as they come. For the most part. Haha

I appreciate a nice lowered whip. It's not my thing personally but I do see the work that goes into it.

sounds like the car I had in high school. And I'm as straight edge as they come. For the most part. Haha
My first car was straight up a WW. But like you I was a good kid but that didn't stop me from getting pulled over. A lot. Haha good times.

Yeah, I agree. But does it count if it's a Hinda Civic?
If it's a 2000 Si in Electron Blue it sure as hell does. Quality examples sell for upwards of $50k. :)

I'm a car guy, so I like them all. Except WWs. And VWs. :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads