JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great video. Very good points and summarizes a ton of info. I don't understand the "this bill is in the senate, call your legislators" part at the very end. I thought this was an AF administrative rule and not in any bill?

Disagree
California is a sewer because it is a massive welfare state. It draws the flies in for all the freebies and lax laws that the libtards have voted for at every turn. Portland opted for the Keep Portland Weird theme which, in reality meant keep Portland trashed. Seattle didn't do much better but show me tent-lined streets in Idaho or Bozeman or Cheyenne Its too darn cold for the dregs and there's no major welfare state to act as an attraction. The Redoubt may be the last hope for America
This is a statement ignores the reality that CA is too expensive for upper middle class people to afford to live there which is why so many have moved here (I'm one, but originally from PA). If one qualifies for welfare in CA, homelessness is one rent increase away. Now, if I was already homeless and had nothing to lose or gain, I would consider going to CA to not freeze to death, welfare or not.

The problems with CA are 30M people live there, you've gotta spend hours in the car to go anywhere if you live in an urban area and commuting to work takes most folks 2+ hours every day. Substandard housing in soulless suburbs that are a reasonable driving distance to jobs cost twice what even expensive OR housing costs —3x if you live in the non-valley cities—the schools suck, it now burns regularly, there's a perpetual drought and eventually there won't be enough water in southern CA.

This is a statement ignores the reality that CA is too expensive for upper middle class people to afford to live there which is why so many have moved here (I'm one, but originally from PA). If one qualifies for welfare in CA, homelessness is one rent increase away. Now, if I was already homeless and had nothing to lose or gain, I would consider going to CA to not freeze to death, welfare or not.

The problems with CA are 30M people live there, you've gotta spend hours in the car to go anywhere if you live in an urban area and commuting to work takes most folks 2+ hours every day. Substandard housing in soulless suburbs that are a reasonable driving distance to jobs cost twice what even expensive OR housing costs —3x if you live in the non-valley cities—the schools suck, it now burns regularly, there's a perpetual drought and eventually there won't be enough water in southern CA.
Gosh but that's a mouthful!!! Can't I just blame it on Hollyweird? :s0112:

Last Edited:

Yeah, Its the poor leaving California going to the nearest iiberal welfare state, Oregon. The wealthier take the million or more they made selling their SF ranch house and buy in Seattle. The displaced old timers from Seattle move to Yakima and the tri cities where its dry and the golf courses are better but the bay area poor move to Portland.

The poor aren't leaving California. The weather is better than up here. There's way more support and benefits in California and they can get away with anything because the courts keep tossing them back on the street. Why would they give that up to be cold and wet up here? California has the biggest number of homeless AND welfare recipients in the US. And those numbers are increasing.

The poor aren't leaving California. The weather is better than up here. There's way more support and benefits in California and they can get away with anything because the courts keep tossing them back on the street. Why would they give that up to be cold and wet up here? California has the biggest number of homeless AND welfare recipients in the US. And those numbers are increasing.
California isn't even in the top ten for welfare recipients per capita. Oregon sure is. Its not about the destitute poor anyway. Its the relatively poor who are bailing out of California. If you make $70K per year in the South Bay area you are poor. You cant buy a $1.5 million 850 square foot house within a 2 hour drive of where you work. .You want out but you want to go somewhere that shares your liberal values so you go to Portland where maybe you can get a house close to where ALL your friends moved to. You can't afford Seattle because thats where the people who make $200K+ a year moved to after they sold their $2 Million 1800 square foot house in Alameda.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top