JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see the versatility of it being that it isn't a dedicated rail bike, that you can use it on/off the rails. Combine this with an ebike or a gas powered bike, and you have something that can cover a lot of miles, both on/off roads and rails.

When I was 17 I could ride a century (100 miles in one day). With an e-bike or gas powered bike a lot more distance could be covered - maybe twice as much, in a day. One benefit of rails is that they usually have not near as much incline as many roads to thru the mountains. If railroads are not running in an extreme SHTF scenario, the rails would be an alternative to roads. A bike could also have a trailer pulled behind it to haul cargo.

I see the versatility of it being that it isn't a dedicated rail bike, that you can use it on/off the rails. Combine this with an ebike or a gas powered bike, and you have something that can cover a lot of miles, both on/off roads and rails.

When I was 17 I could ride a century (100 miles in one day). With an e-bike or gas powered bike a lot more distance could be covered - maybe twice as much, in a day. One benefit of rails is that they usually have not near as much incline as many roads to thru the mountains. If railroads are not running in an extreme SHTF scenario, the rails would be an alternative to roads. A bike could also have a trailer pulled behind it to haul cargo.
Not to mention if you have a spare set of rims with no tires and time to swap 'em on, you can just roll your truck right down the rails. Same 4'-8.5" wheeltrack.

pAkPzkJIr0mMameywc9JjCucyjI&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR