JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ebay Stewart Stevenson

Two major issues:

1) Auto trans - good luck roll/push/pull starting it.

2) They are known to have issues with their computers/ECMs/etc.

Bump up motor size, stick a couple of these 40mm/81mm long side opening cans on the sides, maybe a Jeep jerry can holder, weld hooks and/or footman loops on back and top of cage to strap cargo rucks/duffels to it... boom, personal heavy load carrying buggy lol

HTB1m7l2XcfrK1RkSmLyq6xGApXa0.jpg Ha384a85d0bda4037b6f322bdc71c8841S.png 200rs-solo-buggy-buggies-main-vehicles-helmetkarts-australia-ltd-pty-716_grande.jpg 78S6-USGI-81mm-Ammo-Can-overall-scaled.jpeg

Mentioned cargo vans are finally at MSRP or below vs $5 or even $10k additional markup from greedy dealers.

The Trail version of the Ford Transit comes in with a $11-12k bump for a list of extra goodies. Stopped off at Newberg Ford after they closed to snoop around and they have a sea of them. Good luck selling them wow.

This pic is about 1/3 of them on the lot. This isn't just a cargo van but a special setup for those wanted to build it out as a Camper. A niche market. Not a whole lot of people ready to spend $71-74k on a cargo van.

Transit Trail Vans.JPEG

Mentioned cargo vans are finally at MSRP or below vs $5 or even $10k additional markup from greedy dealers.

The Trail version of the Ford Transit comes in with a $11-12k bump for a list of extra goodies. Stopped off at Newberg Ford after they closed to snoop around and they have a sea of them. Good luck selling them wow.

This pic is about 1/3 of them on the lot. This isn't just a cargo van but a special setup for those wanted to build it out as a Camper. A niche market. Not a whole lot of people ready to spend $71-74k on a cargo van.

View attachment 1845762
On the other hand, maybe easier start point for an office/comms/surveillance van? :s0140: seriously though, vent fan, "more rugged" slide steps, "more" mounting options for furniture/things, a 2something inch lift and different offset wheels for $12k extra? I dunno.

I do still think getting an RV company to offer "strip down" options that doesn't go all the way down to bare cargo hauler might be a better method..?

I still stand behind the older Pre Exhaust juice Sprinter vans, a far better option for the money, super easy to convert to what ever you want, and the money saved can go into the build! Mine was 10K cash, 170k miles, and new tires!
1710745721827.png

You need food to survive so anything that is paid for.
That and my greatly reduced income is one reason why I am glad I grabbed my Dodge 4x4 CC w/pre-electronic Cummins for $11K. It needs some TLC (steering, etc.), but I could drop another $20K into it and still not come anywhere near what a newer truck would cost. All of my vehicles are paid for.

According to my brother and mother, my 2017 Dodge Caravan GT is paid for in full. I could trade in for an older 4x4 4 door SUV (family) if I want to.. but so far I haven't seen or found any I really like, at least not for a price that I'm comfortable with. The backup.. are bicycles, jogger strollers, garden carts, and 1 cargo tricycle with basket

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews