JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Afraid I'll get after ya next? :s0124:
66D940F7-D03B-498D-B564-54C74326FE61.jpeg

Reading about a hero cop that died and a hero civilian that died to save others is what true Americans are about in my opinion, sacrifice is common. Civilian died from mistaken identity in my opinion.

Cop that killed him seeing a rifle in his hands and a dead cop and a dead civilian. Was he supposed to wait and be killed too? Friendly fire.
Maybe next time, a civilian killing cop could just ask the question before executing a hero

Maybe next time, a civilian killing cop could just ask the question before executing a hero
Bodies on the ground and a man standing over them with a rifle. "Oh excuse me but are you a bad guy?"

Put yourself in the cops shoes that killed him, he will have to live with this until he dies because he was in such fear he gunned down the wrong man.

This thread looks like it got a little heated.

I don't mean to throw gas on the fire , but I have a little saying for these " Murphy's law" situations.

No good deed goes unpunished .

Now that's some cold blooded stuff to say about anyone involved here . But tell me it ain't true.

Wow. Look around. Op starts what is obviously a charged thread, then 3 pages of members at each others throats. Who's getting trolled?

I must have missed something. Only saw one troll being laughed at. I must not be paying attention. :s0140:
Fact is this shooting was & is a despicable act--
The shooting of the man holding shoplifters-- is another despicable act & both of these could & should have been handled differently

It's well-past time for a change when a spoken work could have saved these & other heroes, cruelly murdered without a moments notice

This man rushed over to back up a cop --WTF?

Go ahead & make a joke about that

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews