JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And when amazon pulls the reactionary BS, I'll be dropping them the same as disney, netflix, starbucks, etc, etc...
I'm saving a lot of coin dropping the woketards!

There was an incident with a Home Depot in Salem a few years ago where an employee was fired for stopping an abduction. phuc them too.

True, but still a burr under the saddle.
I hear you me too. I have long been at "risk" of this. Many times worked where keeping a gun was not allowed and if I ever had to use it would be out of a job. I always took the "I was looking for a job when I found this one" attitude. If I used it and got fired I would not kick about it but also would of course not like it but, sadly its the world we live in now. :(

That was the first thing I thought of too. Pretty sure he will of course be fired for saving the day which is a damn shame. I will also expect to not see anything of this in the legacy media since it does not fit the agenda.
He was a contract worker, not an employee, according to reports by legacy media:

He was a contract worker, not an employee, according to reports by legacy media:

When I say Legacy Media that is FAR from what I mean. I am waiting for any of the big 3 or 5 to mention this. Some times they do surprise me and if they bother to let this one out it will surprise me. Also would bet he is no longer a "contract worker" there.

I hear you me too. I have long been at "risk" of this. Many times worked where keeping a gun was not allowed and if I ever had to use it would be out of a job. I always took the "I was looking for a job when I found this one" attitude. If I used it and got fired I would not kick about it but also would of course not like it but, sadly its the world we live in now. :(
Exactly.

Even with courts and judges being what they are currently, I would still rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

I would rather be judged by twelve than

Exactly.

Even with courts and judges being what they are currently, I would still rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.
YEP. In my case it was never illegal to do what I was doing. Just against policy. I figured if it came down to a situation I could not avoid I would be able to go home alive and look for another job. I WILL NOT be one of the people you read about who sat in a corner waiting to be shot while the Calvary gathered outside waiting for someone to tell them to go in or the shooter to run out of ammo.

given the extremely low statistical low probability of workplace violence its not as easy as it seems.
You mean you can't carry without showing it to others? I have known a few others like this and never quite understood it but, for them you are correct. For me? Since I never worked were I was searched going in or out it was easy. No one knew I had the gun as I did not feel I needed to tell them. Only way they would have found out is if I was trapped and had to use it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top