JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the article.....
Is Las Vegas PD keeping this quiet because the district attorney (a Democrat) might charge the employee for shooting the active shooter in the back as he's leaving the building? That would be ludicrous. I wouldn't think any person in any state has a reasonable expectation to allow an active shooter that has already opened fire back out onto a busy street. Let's hope that's not what's happening here.
Yup....the silence is deafening. Though, I can see that some people might actually take up the cause/that point of view. Yeah....even some "pro-gun folks" might.

Aloha, Mark

Yah. CRICKITS until the anti-gunners get their ducks in a row. :mad:

Let's see now, what can we charge the good guy with? :rolleyes:
1. Discharging a firearm in a public place.
2. Murder.
3. Public endangerment.
4. etc. etc. ad nauseum...

Yah. CRICKITS until the anti-gunners get their ducks in a row. :mad:

Let's see now, what can we charge the good guy with? :rolleyes:
1. Discharging a firearm in a public place.
2. Murder.
3. Public endangerment.
4. etc. etc. ad nauseum...
Can't use #2. Sadly, the sh!tbag didn't get hit...

Give the good guy the key to the city, he's a hero for stopping lord knows what from happening.

Nice to know LVPD has joined the deceptive ranks of the mainstream media. Whatever happened to honestly reporting the facts…

Can't use #2. Sadly, the sh!tbag didn't get hit...
Some are reporting he was hit multiple times. It certainly appears at least once in the video clip. Note the "puff" seeming to come from his back, but seeing as he is apparently still alive, some are suggesting the possibility that he may have been wearing body armor(?)

The PD won't release any information on the identity or condition of the shooter.

Remeber, these are the morons who claim the guy who loaded 13 trunks of rifles into his room and killed over 50 people did so on his own.

Not a good shoot, but who knows what else he was going to do outside.
More shooting or just going home.
Not that it matters, but I would call that a good shoot. A guy taking random shots of opportunity toward people, he was still mobile and armed. My presumption would be that he would continue to shoot indiscriminately at anyone he encountered on the street. He also could just as easily have exited, turned back around and continued firing toward the GGWG.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top