JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting that no where i can see does it name the 32 year old subway rider. Wonder if bad press would ensue if people knew his name.

IMG_5302.jpeg

I dont disagree with his actions. Not what I meant.
I never implied that you didn't agree with his actions. Just saying when someone uses deadly force to defend themselves, the media will often dig for dirt on them and try them in the court of public opinion. For that reason, I think it's a good thing his name is left out.

I never implied that you didn't agree with his actions. Just saying when someone uses deadly force to defend themselves, the media will often dig for dirt on them and try them in the court of public opinion. For that reason, I think it's a good thing his name is left out.
Also could have gang or relatives retaliation if his name was public?

Or it doesn't fit the narrative of a sanctuary city. Regardless, I'm glad the 32 year old guy didn't end up being the victim. Too many thugs running around hurting people. Glad the thug was the only victim.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top