JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agree even a 22 mag mini revolver is better than nothing. So small they can be carried anywhere.

They'd sting, fer sure. Especially in an ear, or eyeball.

Me, I was always partial to eyeballs. See, they are a whole lot bigger than you think they are - almost ping-pong ball size, in fact. And because of their hard-wired design, popping one through either one will most certainly go straight through into that grey Jello porridge behind it.

Time to do some shopping,... again!
I recommend sidewinder version where cylinder flips out and has an extractor just like a big revolver. Nw armory had them for about $40 more than the remove-cylinder-regular version but may be harder to find than regular. Different front sight also which helps.

Re concealability one time At night I was pushing shopping cart back to car and creepy dude coming my way. Pulled mini revolver (only gun I had on me at that time) out of gerber multi tool sheath on my belt and had it in my hand as I pushed the cart. Didn't need but more piece of mind than only having a knife or keys etc. So small it can be in your hand ready to go and no one else knows you even have it (fills about 3/4 of average size male hand).

Here is pic of gerber multi tool sheath with NAA in it. Lots of carry options this is just one for reference.
5D27DE5E-3396-475A-BECE-A03512FE59DC.jpeg
4D7B37E9-3F85-442F-ABA0-9580A1453F2E.jpeg

Last Edited:
Kind of hard to conceal carry in scrubs......
As long as they're not too tight, you should be able to get creative. A lot of the scrubs I've seen worn, it looks like one could hide a bus in there! If it doesn't print, you're good to go. The tell is by people who are subconsciously uncomfortable with it and are always adjusting it. Get used to it first at home/out and about.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top