JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been hesitant to post on this but, it really disturbs me that I keep reading about how he seemed to have a large fake beard, was in disguise and so on! Why the heck weren't folks keeping a keen eye on this dirt bag?! We have 3-4 greeters at the front door of my church and we go out of our way to speak to and, especially notice, anyone new. We are also armed!

I've been hesitant to post on this but, it really disturbs me that I keep reading about how he seemed to have a large fake beard, was in disguise and so on! Why the heck weren't folks keeping a keen eye on this dirt bag?! We have 3-4 greeters at the front door of my church and we go out of our way to speak to and, especially notice, anyone new. We are also armed!

I seemed to me that there were eyes on him. But I think you are saying they should have interfaced with him more? And sooner? Hard to tell w/o seeing the entire service...

I seemed to me that there were eyes on him. But I think you are saying they should have interfaced with him more? And sooner? Hard to tell w/o seeing the entire service...
At the beginning of the active self protection video he says that they had already had contact with him.
Now nobody is saying what was said or done.
But obviously he went straight to the guy in the corner and had words then pulled out the gun.

I agree long coat fake beard and a wig .
Probably should have never been let in the door but.
It is church .
Everyone is welcome.

Well, in this age of "see something, say something, be verbally abused as an insensitive bigot and have your likeness smeared worldwide on the internet costing you your job" I can't imagine why...

I notice how all the news reports that show the tango shooting, but not the shot to the face that dropped the tango for good, I don't know why this is, but it's disturbing that it's ok to show the tango blasting two people with a 12 gauge shotgat, while a single shot to the pie hole is somehow offensive? WTF, at least the unedited video shows it all as it went down, and puts it all into better context!

Yeah, they determined it was electrical fire. ATF investigated and ruled out anything to do with unburned powder, ammo storage, etc. He even offered to down-size, but they foiled his attempts to rebuild.
I bet if he wants to rebuild it now he could.

49B8A610-A975-43EC-B371-5C6D3298303E.jpeg

I am happy to see this and in my opinion we got lucky on how it went down as it shows what can happen when we are prepared but what scares me is what if the next time this happens and the good guy takes out or wounds a few innocents in the process. Yes they may have saved multiple lives but the media will go crazy and all that has been gained will be lost. Even though the police have taken out innocents, we are not the police and according to them we should not have guns and that would just be more proof in their eyes.

So if you carry then train and then train some more every chance you get and not just on static targets at 7 yards. Get a timer and do drills, have a buddy start yelling at you or run in place for a minute to get your adrenalin flowing then draw and shoot. I know I am stating the obvious but how many are doing this, its kind a like exercise, ya I need to do it and will start next month but we all know next month never comes.

I am just saying don't be that guy, train.

God guides the aim of those who have calibers measured in inches. Had this been a metric caliber, this could have ended much worse.

What counts is he put a single shot into the tangos Snot Locker, and that ended his fight for good, dead on arrival with the floor! :s0155:
That was one hell of a shot, especially under the stress and adrenalin rush, and that shows trainin, lots of trainin! :D:D:D
I only hope to be able to pull off a shot like that when it counts!

What counts is he put a single shot into the tangos Snot Locker, and that ended his fight for good, dead on arrival with the floor! :s0155:
That was one hell of a shot, especially under the stress and adrenalin rush, and that shows trainin, lots of trainin! :D:D:D
I only hope to be able to pull off a shot like that when it counts!

There are like-new police trade in P229s in 357 SIG for sale for $449 on CDNN.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top