JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been hesitant to post on this but, it really disturbs me that I keep reading about how he seemed to have a large fake beard, was in disguise and so on! Why the heck weren't folks keeping a keen eye on this dirt bag?! We have 3-4 greeters at the front door of my church and we go out of our way to speak to and, especially notice, anyone new. We are also armed!

They most definitely were.

The ones that came in after were more than likely out looking for other possible accomplices. Would be SOP after flags go up.

Yes, this! Sorry, sometimes I get a little heated under the skin and things don't come out like I want them.:rolleyes:

No prob. I understand what you are saying now. But unless they saw the shotgun or suspected it was there... even weirdos are welcome in church. Around here we have homeless that are mental... I don't think they'd be kicked out of church because they make people uncomfortable. Those are the ones that need God in their lives, yes?

I bet if he wants to rebuild it now he could.

Nope, still too noisy for the gentrification crowd! ;)

An intentional, fake-news article involving Beto O'Rourke.
Well it wasn't fake when Bloomberg was on the news yesterday saying basically the same thing.

I only caught a part of it but he was referencing 'law enforcement' responsibility in situations like this.

I'm onboard with this statement RIGHT UP TO the part where he says, "I'm thankful our government has allowed us the opportunity to protect ourselves".

NOW HEAR THIS!!! Since it's PAINFULLY obvious many "citizens" (here and "abroad") have been mentally conditioned to heel to the "authority" of government I'll just remind you of this....

It is NOT, nor has it EVER BEEN within the government's BUBBLEGUMMING AUTHORITY as outlined in the 2nd Amendment to "allow" ANYONE the "opportunity" (AKA your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT) to defend yourselves, ANYWHERE OR AT ANYTIME.

Get it through your BUBBLEGUMMED THICK SKULLS that unless you've committed a crime that puts your rights on suspension, the government does NOT, NOR EVER had that authority in the first place.

STOP BEING A PART OF THE OVERALL PROBLEM!!!

:s0118::s0118::s0118::s0118:

Motherbubblegummer.... where the bubblegum is my bubblegumimg whiskey?!

That is all..... carry on. o_O

The more I look over this post, I firmly believe this is the absolute best post of 2019!

Until we firmly grasp this original concept of the proper view of the government, we will continue to be slaves that have the opportunity to own stuff.

More details. Apparently the shooter wore a disguise, was a known troublemaker and was shooting a "modified" pistol grip shotgun (I sure hope it wasn't a short barrel "firearm").

He had been to the church begging many times... they fed him but refused his requests for money and he always got mad... hmmmm, I wonder what his motive was....

He had been to the church begging many times... they fed him but refused his requests for money and he always got mad... hmmmm, I wonder what his motive was....

I am guessing that this person, had I known him, would remind me of my ex-wife; a severe case of entitlement combined with a severe case of victimhood and pathological narcissism. Not that she would go around shooting people, but she does get mad when people don't give her what she demands of them.

I am guessing that this person, had I known him, would remind me of my ex-wife; a severe case of entitlement combined with a severe case of victimhood and pathological narcissism. Not that she would go around shooting people, but she does get mad when people don't give her what she demands of them.

Mine was the same... they are not alone in this world!!

There may be some confusion over what agencies parishioners on the security team may have belonged to. Possibly one of the men shot were ex FBI. Maybe that whole narrative was wrong.

Given the situation including the ages of all involved, I'd say the absolute best outcome was realized. How many (people in their)70s could pull that off?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads