JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
10mm .

In a revolver.

There have been some, but they are very scarce. Specifically I want the (Ruger) Wiley Clapp GP100 in 10mm. They made a short batch, they were snatched up quickly, and now unavailable.

Also in a Flattop Blackhawk. They've been made in the full size Blackhawk, but it's a big gun for a small cartridge. I very much prefer the scaled down Flattop version.

I think the lack of brass is a major contributor to many fine cartridges being discarded. I check on ammo seek daily for many different cases and they are not obtainable - even something like the 7mm mauser.

Cartridges you'd like to see more guns in?

17 Mach 2
More firearms offerings in that cartridge......might just lead to more availability and/or cheaper ammo on the store shelf.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Cartridges you'd like to see more guns in?

17 Mach 2
More firearms offerings in that cartridge......might just lead to more availability and/or cheaper ammo on the store shelf.

Aloha, Mark
A friend has a 17 Mach 2 rifle, and it was impressively more effective on ground squirrels than .22 lr hollow points. (Still pales beside the .17 HMR, though). For a while ammo was tough to find, but it is cheaper than .17HMR and seems more available now.

7.62x39. Cheapest .30 cal. round bar none.

For me to remain competent I have to put in the time. 7.62x39 is by far the most inexpensive and available.

I love my CZ527 IN 7.62x39. (More bolt guns in this round.)

Originally from a farm community, I cannot imagine a better round for everyday pests and varmits,....IF you consider price! There's faster rounds, but out to @300 meters, with or without glass, I'm sold on the eastern bloc round.

Last Edited:
Guns with bayonets. They look much cooler than suppressors. An automatic bayonet would look cooler than a plain one...mounted on an AR pistol.
How about a suppressor with a bayonet? I keep wishing I could find a good Picatinny mount I could use to add a bayonet off of the rail. I could make the blade.

How about a suppressor with a bayonet? I keep wishing I could find a good Picatinny mount I could use to add a bayonet off of the rail. I could make the blade.
Then a permanent mounted bayonet would be useless with suppressor on. Put a rail on the bottom of the suppressor. Then a light could also be used if not a bayonet. And for a shorter hand guard, more room for your offhand.

22 HP (Savage)

1715268311367.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews