JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have trained for that moment, but I sincerely hope to go to my grave w/o ever having the cause to have to shoot/kill someone. Even a POS.

Human life is sacred but if you are trying to kill me I'm afraid I will have to do my best to send you on your eternal path. I also will be 'firing many times.'
Burt Gummer... I totally agree with that- Never want to kill another human but am prepared to act in defense of self and others if need arises. I figure if someone is pushing things that far over to the "violence" side of the spectrum I need to be ready and able to stop that threat. This I feel is my duty toward self, family, society, and Natural Law.

Decades ago Wife and I were eating at a nice restaurant... 3 wanabe gang bangers... stop at our table... "hey man that looks good,what's that cost".

I looked up... "get the Fu%# away from me..."

He looked slightly amused... I had a gun in my hand under the table

If you give it the Hollywood edit, this is a really bad bubblegum scene.

I cut out the fannypack part, but I'd be tempted to leave it in.

If you give it the Hollywood edit, this is a really bad bubblegum scene.

I cut out the fannypack part, but I'd be tempted to leave it in.

I started using a fannypack to carry long before I ever saw one actually made for carry. Loved them. When Micheal's of OR came out with ones made for carry I really liked them. For a long time after I got on the net I was seeing a LOT of complaints on the old Usenet forums about these. Claiming they "scream gun". I could never understand that. Up here in the PNW and in the SW where I lived they were everywhere. I finally figured out why so many guys were saying that and had a huge laugh out of that.
Even used my largest Uncle Mike for Jury duty one time. Walking around the courthouse none of the LEO's gave me a second glance. Sadly Michael's stopped making the large version of these. My last 2 are getting really worn out and I have never been able to find one like them. Been temped to take one to a clothing repair place to see how much to rejuvenate them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top