JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't figure why he hung around outside until the crazy/raving guy starts up his driveway...

Glass doorways... let this be a lesson about having a hardened door/entry!!!

Sounds like another drug zombie. Imagine this home was like the millions who do not own a gun? Besides hardening the door as bbbass mentions another is having to go upstairs to get a gun. Thank God he had one at all but, he should not have had to go upstairs to get it. We have a two story home with attached garage. We keep guns on both floors, and even garage. I never want to be caught like this old guy was.

Sounds like another drug zombie. Imagine this home was like the millions who do not own a gun? Besides hardening the door as bbbass mentions another is having to go upstairs to get a gun. Thank God he had one at all but, he should not have had to go upstairs to get it. We have a two story home with attached garage. We keep guns on both floors, and even garage. I never want to be caught like this old guy was.

I don't like to wear a sidearm at home, so I have guns stashed all over. Probably not as good as wearing one, but closeby.

I don't like to wear a sidearm at home, so I have guns stashed all over. Probably not as good as wearing one, but closeby.
Yes, you should never have to run upstairs or have to open a safe. We still have a coupe of those gun boxes here. For the rare times some come over guns can go in them. How many times do we read of people break into a home and someone is there the scum did not know was home. The one still home is left hiding hoping the good guys will show up before they are found. To hell with that. I may hide while waiting but if they open the door where I am the good guys will need to bring a bag for the scum.

To hell with that. I may hide while waiting but if they open the door where I am the good guys will need to bring a bag for the scum.

When the wife and i were still sleeping together that was the plan. I hope she remembers. Now I will have to clear the house to defend her bedroom. I hope she doesn't shoot me. Life sure gets tedious don' it???

Regarding wearing at home (maybe I should start a separate thread???), my thought is repetition and routine will save my life.

My REFLEX is to reach back to 4 O'clock, not try and remember where I am in relation to a gun I stashed.

Hell, half the time I have to circle the house twice to leave with my keys, wallet and phone.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top