JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have trained for that moment, but I sincerely hope to go to my grave w/o ever having the cause to have to shoot/kill someone. Even a POS.

Human life is sacred but if you are trying to kill me I'm afraid I will have to do my best to send you on your eternal path. I also will be 'firing many times.'
Burt Gummer... I totally agree with that- Never want to kill another human but am prepared to act in defense of self and others if need arises. I figure if someone is pushing things that far over to the "violence" side of the spectrum I need to be ready and able to stop that threat. This I feel is my duty toward self, family, society, and Natural Law.

Decades ago Wife and I were eating at a nice restaurant... 3 wanabe gang bangers... stop at our table... "hey man that looks good,what's that cost".

I looked up... "get the Fu%# away from me..."

He looked slightly amused... I had a gun in my hand under the table

If you give it the Hollywood edit, this is a really bad bubblegum scene.

I cut out the fannypack part, but I'd be tempted to leave it in.

If you give it the Hollywood edit, this is a really bad bubblegum scene.

I cut out the fannypack part, but I'd be tempted to leave it in.

I started using a fannypack to carry long before I ever saw one actually made for carry. Loved them. When Micheal's of OR came out with ones made for carry I really liked them. For a long time after I got on the net I was seeing a LOT of complaints on the old Usenet forums about these. Claiming they "scream gun". I could never understand that. Up here in the PNW and in the SW where I lived they were everywhere. I finally figured out why so many guys were saying that and had a huge laugh out of that.
Even used my largest Uncle Mike for Jury duty one time. Walking around the courthouse none of the LEO's gave me a second glance. Sadly Michael's stopped making the large version of these. My last 2 are getting really worn out and I have never been able to find one like them. Been temped to take one to a clothing repair place to see how much to rejuvenate them.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top