JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The video leaves a lot to be desired, along with a lot of cheap, easy answers to obvious no win situations...no matter who's involved.

Their credentials and experience would need some exploring.

I read that article a couple days ago. It finally hit me. What the article is saying is... 1) Cops are doing it all wrong... 2) There is one, right way to do it... 3) Only I know how to do that one, right way... 4) For a nominal fee, I will show you how.
To me, this sounds like the first hour, of the first day of sales 101.

The article started-off by stating that both sides want to save lives; then only gave advice to the LEOs...

I missed the advice for rioters, mobs, protestors, river-blockers, tree and bridge climber/hangers, poachers, tresspassers, kayactivists, and anyone else breaking the law...like our politicians.

Since I missed it in the article....

Knowing that LEOS are human too (not perfect); it's incumbent on the law-abiding citizenry to understand that, and do whatever they can do, to foster the safest environment(s) possible.....for everyone.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top