JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know it would be the most perfect .357 ever! :D

...except for the trigger polishing business

Last Edited:
I've thought about the DE. The thing about all of them is concealment. Size has a lot to do with my liking. Round count also comes into play. More MORE :D

I like the idea of a Glock in 10mm, but more sized to a 19. And double stacked.
How bout a Glock 44Mag. Evil grin

Yeah, I've done a bit of snooping. I'm (we are) not the only one thinking.
The subjects been spoke of quite a bit over at GlockTalk.
http://www.glocktalk.com/threads/10mm-v-357-magnum.1467552/

Last Edited:
Because 9mm is why. Underwood 115's @1600 say howdy pretty good.
lol
o edit.. and they don't even get "Glocked/guppied", of course.

Last Edited:
Yeah, but, .357 is like a totally nostalgic, feel-good round :p
Hey I hears ya. But when you get down to "it".. 9mm is the same power in that same grainage. lol. going on a thousand years now.
The funny thing is, with that said, many/most .357 users will stoke it with classic jacketed 158gr deer loads.. don't do that.

Hey I hears ya. But when you get down to "it".. 9mm is the same power in that same grainage. lol. going on a thousand years now.
The funny thing is, with that said, many/most .357 users will stoke it with classic jacketed 158gr deer loads.. don't do that.

I carry 9mm all day long, fully convinced of the effectiveness of the round. Never have carried a .357 But for some reason, I've just always had a special place for that round :)

Debating turns out a long and usually obnoxious circle. I've done my research long before joining here. However, I do like the ballistics of the Underwood Ammo. I've added it to my holy grail list

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top