JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know it would be the most perfect .357 ever! :D

...except for the trigger polishing business

Last Edited:
I've thought about the DE. The thing about all of them is concealment. Size has a lot to do with my liking. Round count also comes into play. More MORE :D

I like the idea of a Glock in 10mm, but more sized to a 19. And double stacked.
How bout a Glock 44Mag. Evil grin

Yeah, I've done a bit of snooping. I'm (we are) not the only one thinking.
The subjects been spoke of quite a bit over at GlockTalk.
http://www.glocktalk.com/threads/10mm-v-357-magnum.1467552/

Last Edited:
Because 9mm is why. Underwood 115's @1600 say howdy pretty good.
lol
o edit.. and they don't even get "Glocked/guppied", of course.

Last Edited:
Yeah, but, .357 is like a totally nostalgic, feel-good round :p
Hey I hears ya. But when you get down to "it".. 9mm is the same power in that same grainage. lol. going on a thousand years now.
The funny thing is, with that said, many/most .357 users will stoke it with classic jacketed 158gr deer loads.. don't do that.

Hey I hears ya. But when you get down to "it".. 9mm is the same power in that same grainage. lol. going on a thousand years now.
The funny thing is, with that said, many/most .357 users will stoke it with classic jacketed 158gr deer loads.. don't do that.

I carry 9mm all day long, fully convinced of the effectiveness of the round. Never have carried a .357 But for some reason, I've just always had a special place for that round :)

Debating turns out a long and usually obnoxious circle. I've done my research long before joining here. However, I do like the ballistics of the Underwood Ammo. I've added it to my holy grail list

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top