JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wouldn't .357 mag be a bit snappy with those polymer frames? I like shooting .38 personally. But i'm not a fan of revolvers..Not yet.. I kind of want a Bond Arms derringer.
The 10mm is about the same as the 357,with some ammo manufacturers saying it rivals the 41mag. It does fine in the glock 20. It is a longer cartridge than the 10mm,so the grip would have to be longer
Now as far as the Bond Arms derringers,they are a great pistol but the are as heavy as any snub nose 5 shot revolver out there. Save a big 44 mag.And nowa days those are titanum,so they would be lighter than a Bond arms

If it worked I'd buy one. But it would have to be a try before you buy deal, because the Glock 20 I owned was a jamming POS. Would need something that works, not jams,,,

Glock 20 is the only Glock I've owned that didn't work,,, :confused:

Well, anything not relevant to a Glock .357, the topic of the thread.
One thing I learned quickly about NWFA, the forum topics all get derailed. Just like the rest of the firearm forums.

Just sayin

One thing I learned quickly about NWFA, the forum topics all get derailed. Just like the rest of the firearm forums.

Just sayin
You still talking about this?
If it worked I'd buy one. But it would have to be a try before you buy deal, because the Glock 20 I owned was a jamming POS. Would need something that works, not jams,,,

Glock 20 is the only Glock I've owned that didn't work,,, :confused:
o_O

I have had 4?5? different G20s and every one ate everything I fed them. Never had any problems with any glock that I have had
You weren't limp wristing it were you? Only thing I would guess

I carry 9mm all day long, fully convinced of the effectiveness of the round. Never have carried a .357 But for some reason, I've just always had a special place for that round :)
Oh me too.. but I guess what I'm trying to say is the essential parity between the classic stopper loading.. and the "humble" 9.
I actually load the 9 like a .357 magnum.. with heavy swc's.. for some game, long time.

Just sayin

Yes, yes they do. I don't think I've ever opened a thread on this site that didn't change directions a few times. I'm so used to it, I don't ever give it a second thought. I see it like a regular conversation, one topic often leads to a different, but related topic. And it all depends on who is reading and commenting at any one time.

As for me, I'm still up for a .357 Glock, I just don't expect they'll ever do it - and the main reason I see that is that the existing frame sizes, even the largest, likely won't accommodate the longer cartridge.

I think I would like a little more mass to a .357mag frame than the poly glock would have. I sure wouldn't turn down the opportunity to shoot one of it ever came around though ;)

Just sayin

I wouldn't call them 'derailed'. I'd say distracted, or circuitous - much like a my family's conversations at dinner. Or like Billy, from Family Circus, his path from point A to point B. I've gained knowledge and hopefully wisdom from some of the hijacks.

family-circus_footsteps_wide-5728b2e29f79dad321bd09d0c1acaa867e16052c-s1600-c85.jpg

I have a Desert Eagle in .357 magnum. No it is not a concealed type handgun. It is fine when I go into the back country. My magazines hold 10 rounds, plus there is one in the chamber. 11 rapid fired .357 magnum rounds, 180 grains at 1400 fps, give warm and fuzzy comfort ... a feel-good moment. Recoil is more like a .38 Spl

They do make a Glock in 357... Oh sure its 357 sig but when matched up with Underwoods loads at 1450fps pretty much magnum velocity with 13+1 instead of 6. I have a model 32 and it sure is fun. Check out Tnoutdoors9 on you tube he has some great vids on the subject.

They do make a Glock in 357... Oh sure its 357 sig but when matched up with Underwoods loads at 1450fps pretty much magnum velocity with 13+1 instead of 6. I have a model 32 and it sure is fun. Check out Tnoutdoors9 on you tube he has some great vids on the subject.
Oh my goodness,now you are really derailing the topic:eek::confused::mad:
:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews