JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

M&P Sport or Mini 14

• Smith & Wesson M&P Sport

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Ruger Mini 14

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You won't be able to hit a garbage can at 300 m with a mini unless you replace the barrel and reload match quality ammo. No offense taken, but I am betting my 35 years of experience using both an ar and mini along with my competition experience and being taught by a world champion will win on the range at 300, if you are up to the challenge. Let me know. I love competition and you have an invite to show your stuff with your mini against my ar at Tri Co Gun Club at your convenience. I am retired so I can make it there any day of the week. Just let me know if/when you want to do it.

You won't be able to hit a garbage can at 300 m with a mini unless you replace the barrel and reload match quality ammo. No offense taken, but I am betting my 35 years of experience using both an ar and mini along with my competition experience and being taught by a world champion will win on the range at 300, if you are up to the challenge. Let me know. I love competition and you have an invite to show your stuff with your mini against my ar at Tri Co Gun Club at your convenience. I am retired so I can make it there any day of the week. Just let me know if/when you want to do it.

My son and I just shoot for the love of the sport. This week he and I shot together for the first time in a long time. He with his AR-15 and myself with my thirty year old Ruger mini 14.
He had a red dot +++ scope with zero magnification and I have a peep sight. He did a bit better overall on paper, I did shoot one group using a combined load of fifty five grain and sixty grain bullets I had reloaded at the same time Unknowingly! and shot my Worst and first two inch group of the weekend.
He shot seven times and missed, in a plus forty mile an hour wind at a one hundred and twenty five yard target/ one quart milk jug with water. I hit it on the fourth round.
Tell me who won the shoot?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads