JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

M&P Sport or Mini 14

• Smith & Wesson M&P Sport

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Ruger Mini 14

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You won't be able to hit a garbage can at 300 m with a mini unless you replace the barrel and reload match quality ammo. No offense taken, but I am betting my 35 years of experience using both an ar and mini along with my competition experience and being taught by a world champion will win on the range at 300, if you are up to the challenge. Let me know. I love competition and you have an invite to show your stuff with your mini against my ar at Tri Co Gun Club at your convenience. I am retired so I can make it there any day of the week. Just let me know if/when you want to do it.

You won't be able to hit a garbage can at 300 m with a mini unless you replace the barrel and reload match quality ammo. No offense taken, but I am betting my 35 years of experience using both an ar and mini along with my competition experience and being taught by a world champion will win on the range at 300, if you are up to the challenge. Let me know. I love competition and you have an invite to show your stuff with your mini against my ar at Tri Co Gun Club at your convenience. I am retired so I can make it there any day of the week. Just let me know if/when you want to do it.

My son and I just shoot for the love of the sport. This week he and I shot together for the first time in a long time. He with his AR-15 and myself with my thirty year old Ruger mini 14.
He had a red dot +++ scope with zero magnification and I have a peep sight. He did a bit better overall on paper, I did shoot one group using a combined load of fifty five grain and sixty grain bullets I had reloaded at the same time Unknowingly! and shot my Worst and first two inch group of the weekend.
He shot seven times and missed, in a plus forty mile an hour wind at a one hundred and twenty five yard target/ one quart milk jug with water. I hit it on the fourth round.
Tell me who won the shoot?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top