JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah ok thanks. I gave their website a quick gander and they didn't seem to have anything on there. I'll give them a call in the next few days.
Yeah, unless they are a pretty big chain store, most gun shop websites suck or are non existent. They just don't put the resources into it. I've seen a number of such that say, "inventory list coming soon" or similar wording.

UPDATE: I was in North Sound Arms today, the two Mini 14's were gone. I asked the counter man about them. He said they'd sold a bunch of them, bought post ban. Which is legal for FFL's to do because in theory, they may sell to buyers exempted by law. Like the police. But they remove the handguard in store, which makes it legal to sell to a "civilian." The guns in question were not made by Ruger as "Washington compliant." I asked if they were going to have more, and he said yes.

Would this be for someone who was asleep during the many months of "buy now, do not wait!" before the law came out?

I guess I could see it if someone just came of age or just moved into the state though.

I wish I had an sks but unfortunately I don't and they're on the ban list. Mini 30 seems to be the only viable option if I wanted to shoot 7.62x39 semi auto. I've seen the VZ 58 liberty but it's 1600 bucks and finding someone willing to transfer it is a bit difficult.

Ah ok thanks. I gave their website a quick gander and they didn't seem to have anything on there. I'll give them a call in the next few days.
The Mini 30 is a nice choice for us here in WA who want to burn some 7.62 x39. My favorite distributor shows them ready to go here in Stainless for around $1100 out the door. They seem to even still have the stupid hand guard on them. Maybe because it just clips on?? So far we can still have them at least for now.

its interesting how the mini 14 continues to slip by AW bans.

Id like to see a good pic of the new Wa compliant mini 14.

I was quite shocked to see it get past this last one here in WA too.
its the traditional hunting stock, often made from wood. Really a brilliant deception makes it seem like a traditional hunting rifle. The "sophisticated" (read: fudd) mans semi auto.

(not poking fun I actually like them...)

its the traditional hunting stock, often made from wood. Really a brilliant deception makes it seem like a traditional hunting rifle. The "sophisticated" (read: fudd) mans semi auto.

(not poking fun I actually like them...)
Back when the one in .223 was half what an AR cost I REALLY wanted one to be good and tried a few. Always loved the way they looked. The sending brass into low orbit was annoying but I could live with. the damn patterns instead of groups was what I could just not stand. I have "heard" they are better now but have not actually seen this myself.

Back when the one in .223 was half what an AR cost I REALLY wanted one to be good and tried a few. Always loved the way they looked. The sending brass into low orbit was annoying but I could live with. the damn patterns instead of groups was what I could just not stand. I have "heard" they are better now but have not actually seen this myself.
I have heard mixed reviews over the years and its kept me from buying one.

But the concept is solid and just under the prohibition radar. They look attractive too I even prefer the wood furniture look to them.

The Mini 30 is a nice choice for us here in WA who want to burn some 7.62 x39. My favorite distributor shows them ready to go here in Stainless for around $1100 out the door. They seem to even still have the stupid hand guard on them. Maybe because it just clips on?? So far we can still have them at least for now.
Who is your distributor? I live in eastern Washington and they're out of stock all over here, I've checked every store. I'd love to get one, but impossible to find

Who is your distributor? I live in eastern Washington and they're out of stock all over here, I've checked every store. I'd love to get one, but impossible to find
Davidson's. They are a long time distributor who will also sell direct to buyers selecting a shop that supports them. Just typed in a random zip in Spokane and it came up with one shop there. Go to their site, type in your zip and pick the model that they show in stock. They will show the dealer or dealers in an area you pick with the price out the door. If you want the gun you pay them the part they show you then you call the shop. Shop will call you when gun arrives and you pay them the balance.
I have been using them for a while because they offer a warranty of their own on top of what the manufacturer offers. I had always liked them and then a few years back they (Davidson's) did something that shocked me. Wife ordered a gun, shop she chose pulled a fast one on her when she went to pick up the gun. Added some cost to the total figuring they had her since if she refused she would have to deal with getting her deposit back. It was less than $30 but it burned both of our butts that they (shop) pulled that. So she fires off an e-mail to Davidson's to complain. I figured she would get no response or at best some form reply since why should they care about us. She soon got a damn phone call from one of the people with the last name of the Co. She called back, he apologized for what the FFL did and asked for a mailing address to send her a check. They sent her a check for the amount. Talk about over the top customer service!!

I wonder when enough people in Washington will say enough is enough.

But kudos for companies trying to still get arms to those in Washington.
I have started to wonder myself just how bad this will have to get. Sadly it seems pretty bad. A LOT of gun owners still refuse to get involved in any way. Many of them regularly tell anyone who will listen to them to also not lift a finger then when we lose say "see I told you". :confused:

I wonder if the metal cover over the Mini 14 barrel on this model fits the definition of "assault weapon" per new Wa. law?

It nominally if not substantially meets the definition, hence the ones in WA with the "shroud" or "heat shield" removed.

If only Ruger would finely build a Mini Grand for the controlled states.
Of course than those states would just start calling clips magazines. :rolleyes:

If only Ruger would finely build a Mini Grand for the controlled states.
Of course than those states would just start calling clips magazines. :rolleyes:
They're going to call boxes which ammunition comes in during purchase 'paper magazines.' Example of Bloomberg's soda limitations,, limit the number of rounds per transaction. Manufacturers should start selling ammo in 20 and 30 rounds in magazines: ready to fire out of the box like a PEZ dispenser. Drive the anti-nuts nuts. Flood the market.

I bet this 'shroud' nonsense is because some dimwit thought to ban handguards and didn't know the nomenclature. Their game plan is too increase the individual parts to be added to the banned list (ex, threaded barrel, picatinny rails, etc.)

They're going to call boxes which ammunition comes in during purchase 'paper magazines.' Example of Bloomberg's soda limitations,, limit the number of rounds per transaction. Manufacturers should start selling ammo in 20 and 30 rounds in magazines: ready to fire out of the box like a PEZ dispenser. Drive the anti-nuts nuts. Flood the market.

I bet this 'shroud' nonsense is because some dimwit thought to ban handguards and didn't know the nomenclature. Their game plan is too increase the individual parts to be added to the banned list (ex, threaded barrel, picatinny rails, etc.)
FWIW PEZ dispenser's don't come preloaded. PEZ come in paper wrapper's ready to be rapidly load in said PEZ dispenser. :D

That aside I agree with your assessment.;)

I just want to have a Mini Grand in my collection. Just think how sexy a Mini 30 (BLK) Grand would be, never understood why it wasn't developed in the cLINTON era ban, but Bill Ruger wasn't significantly effected by that one.:rolleyes:

F-ing hILLERY first with that stupid "assault weapons'" ban, than her assault on trans fats. Sure do miss the old recipe McDonalds french fry's.
I thinks she just hates us as much as we hates her, frigging degenerate.:eek:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR