JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, no problem. I was just wondering if Bi-Mart even sold used guns.

By the way, there are M1 Rifles (Garands) chambered in .308 / 7.62mm NATO. Sometimes they are for sale through CMP.

Which looks like very soon won't be a problem here in Wash. state because they won't be legal to sell at any price.
Yes. This is true. I got a CMP .308 M1 Garand. Criterion barreled, 1943 receiver.

And a US Navy MK2 Mod1 which has a 1965 7.62 NATO barrel on a 1943 receiver.

Both of those M1s shoot .308.

Isn't Bi Mart the store that virtue signaled by unconstitutionally denying citizens the ability to buy firearms?

P
I think BiMart made a business decision over virtue signaling. As far as I recall they didn't try to be media Whore's and get a spotlight put on them. Yes they changed their policy to 21. But they also kept selling firearms, kept ammo prices low, and added pistols to their selection as other big box dropped all of those and/or price gouged. I also never saw them slow down their gun counter during the initial 114 period.

I'd rather have that than not have that. What big box store during that time was and continued to sell under 21? I was at Cabelas and saw them refuse to sell a rifle to a guy under 21. I posted that here at the time. People replied it didn't happen, but I was there.

FG Bi-Mart has been mostly good.
No clue on the 21 and don't care.

Wallmart down the street ditched everything except bb guns with silencers...wtfever.

eta

M1A...is mia....someone got it

yes the 21 thing is handguns and handgun ammo...as I read it.
Still lots of choices for 18+

Handgun ammo is being bought up since a few weeks ago.

Last Edited:
FG Bi-Mart has been mostly good.
No clue on the 21 and don't care.

Wallmart down the street ditched everything except bb guns with silencers...wtfever.

eta

M1A...is mia....someone got it

yes the 21 thing is handguns and handgun ammo...as I read it.
Still lots of choices for 18+

Handgun ammo is being bought up since a few weeks ago.

A shooting thousands of miles away.

Let's do our part and refuse to sell firearms to citizens under 21.

Total bs.

P

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews