JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I havent seen a Wa. compliant version yet, but dang... they cant even have a normal Mini14.
Right now my favorite spot is showing 3 different versions that we can still have in WA. Here is what 2 of them look like

Mini 1.png Mini 2.png

FWIW PEZ dispenser's don't come preloaded. PEZ come in paper wrapper's ready to be rapidly load in said PEZ dispenser. :D

That aside I agree with your assessment.;)

I just want to have a Mini Grand in my collection. Just think how sexy a Mini 30 (BLK) Grand would be, never understood why it wasn't developed in the cLINTON era ban, but Bill Ruger wasn't significantly effected by that one.:rolleyes:

F-ing hILLERY first with that stupid "assault weapons'" ban, than her assault on trans fats. Sure do miss the old recipe McDonalds french fry's.
I thinks she just hates us as much as we hates her, frigging degenerate.:eek:
Here you go

M1941.jpg

UPDATE:

Today, I was at North Sound Firearms again. On their racks they had three Ruger Mini-14's. One, black polymer stock blued metal; one with polymer stock and stainless steel metal, and one wood stock with blued metal. None had handguards. On two, I could see the numbers 5.56. The wood stock rifle, I couldn't see the tag. The two with blued metal, a bit over $1,000. The stainless rifle was a bit over $1,100. Plus sales tax. These are new rifles they get from a distributor and remove the handguards. That's the "Washington compliant" version but they don't come from Ruger that way.

Went to double eagle pawn in spokane. And they had a few mini 14s, Chiapas M1 carbines in 9mm and a few other semi auto rifles for sale that were Washington legal. So I picked up a mini 14, they're definitely out there just gotta look for them

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top