JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He sure did.
Nd9GcRJcgxdm2gQOfb9nY0fnnJHIv6AqBksKN9h8g&usqp=CAU.jpg

This is Gaige Grosskreutz, the one thug shot by Ritt who lived, though now without a bicep. This dirtbag has a lengthy criminal history and is/was a member of a far-left radical group The Peoples blah blah blah America Sucks Club...

HE IS A FELON.

View attachment 1016666

IN POSSESSION OF A FIREARM

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but the same DA who has charged Kyle Rittenhouse with six different felony counts -- NONE OF WHICH HAVE ANY MERIT -- has, to my knowledge, declined to charge this POS (who once assaulted his grandmother according to arrest records) WITH THE FELONY OF BEING A FELON IN POSSESSION.

Lady Justice is not pleased... There is a reason she wears the blindfold.

View attachment 1016667

A republic... if we can keep it?

We are going to lose this country faster than I ever thought we could. Our faith in the system was predicated on the notion that the people with whom we entrust the sacred duty to represent we the people do so impartially and without regard to notions of propriety or popular opinion. Imperfect as we are, we are witnessing an exponential decline in the basic truths that bind us together: That we are all created equal, that we are all entitled to equal protection of the law, and that we are all first and foremost endowed with the right to self-preservation. Reasoned objectivity is giving way to hypernarcissism at an increasing and alarming pace. Our "leaders" no longer consider the rights of "the other," rather have more often than not used their positions of power granted by the people as imprimatur to instill their own brand of social justice and to engineer a society that pleases them and their own vanity, rather than one that serves all the people.

Kyle Rittenhouse is not on trial: It is the American way of life that is on trial. And Gaige P. Grosskreutz, chronically-unemployed felon, dirtbag, loser, assailant of the elderly, half his worthless life in the system is also NOT ON TRIAL for a crime he committed with prima facie evidence for all to see in the photo posted on this thread.
Watching these types of one sided "justice" take place has led me to believe that I won't get a fair shake if I were in a self defense shooting. The major problem with that is, if I perceive I would get a fair shake, why would I willingly and peacefully comply afterward?

Watching these types of one sided "justice" take place has led me to believe that I won't get a fair shake if I were in a self defense shooting. The major problem with that is, if I perceive I would get a fair shake, why would I willingly and peacefully comply afterward?
I think it entirely depends on where you happen to be physically located at the time of the justified self-defense shooting. Given that knowledge, I tend to avoid places where I know my actions will be unfairly scrutinized, and god forbid as a white straight employed male I have to shoot someone who falls into a nice neat woke "community," or worse yet an acronym. I've spent most of my life in big cities -- from Detroit to LA and points in between -- where the likelihood of having such an encounter increases exponentially as you move closer to the country's tallest buildings. Thusly, I have found myself increasingly drawn away from those buildings. What mattered to me 20 years ago is vastly different from what matters to me today.

I remember one such incident about five years ago in Bend -- before Bend got woke and you could count on a fair shake from the cops, Sheriff Nelson, and even DA Hummel (who has now proven to be a worthless bloviating turd spewing the woke gibberish and signing all kinds of memoranda about how awful it is to be white). A local fella was held up knifepoint in the Jack-In-The-Box drive-thru: Tweaker experiencing homelessness comes up to driver side open window, puts knife in driver's face, driver reaches for his legally-carried pistol in the center console, knife-wielding tweaker experiencing homelessness is knocked back into the weeds by 3-4 center mass direct hits. Driver immediately calls 911, cops are there in 5, take the guy's statement and his piece and send him home. I guess tweaker hadn't heard the old adage about bringing a knife to a gunfight. Miraculously the tweaker lived. My guess is the meth later took him anyway.

I don't see that same scenario playing out that way in Bend today. Hummel is emboldened, the new police chief Krantz -- formerly an assistant chief from Portland, the guy who took the blue lines off the cop cars -- is looking for law-abiding white guys to put in jail to signal his virtue, and Shane Nelson won reelection THIS TIME. But I sadly think his days are numbered. He's the same Sheriff who declared Deschutes County a sanctuary county... FOR THE 2ND AMMENDMENT. Bend's tallest building is six stories. Even that seems too tall these days.

Good luck. Keep pushing back.

^^^^This x1000. F' it, may as well die in a pile of brass on the spot.

I think it entirely depends on where you happen to be physically located at the time of the justified self-defense shooting.
Yes, this is critical. Years back, about 2007 I believe, there was an officer who shot someone in the preverbal dark alley after said suspect fled from him by vehicle. Suspect ended up not having a gun and the officer was charged (suspect lived and media portrayed him as a hero veteran). Like now, but not as bad, the anti-police feelings in the region (SoCal) were running higher than usual and my LEO friends thought he would be convicted. I told them not a chance. It was a law and order area / county who would likely figure they suspect must have needed shoot'in.

Turns out it took the jury less than four hours to decide not guilty.

Unfortunately the most likely locations for DGU are also in areas that you don't want a DGU. So as noted, try not to go there. Thanks for the head's up on Bend.

I think it entirely depends on where you happen to be physically located at the time of the justified self-defense shooting. Given that knowledge, I tend to avoid places where I know my actions will be unfairly scrutinized,
Spot on exactly. You beat me to it as I was going to post something very close to this.

In the Rittenhouse situation there are far too many variables to ensure a fair outcome for him - even IF he was justified, in the most basic sense.

Spot on exactly. You beat me to it as I was going to post something very close to this.

In the Rittenhouse situation there are far too many variables to ensure a fair outcome for him - even IF he was justified, in the most basic sense.
As I've said from the beginning, he behaved stupidly that day from the moment he picked up a rifle and inserted himself into a violent conflict. That said, behaving stupidly does not nullify a person's right to self-preservation. He will go on trial in March. It will be a bubblegumshow from start to finish. I don't see how an impartial jury can be seated at this point anyway so it will be interesting to see what unfolds.

I think it entirely depends on where you happen to be physically located at the time of the justified self-defense shooting. Given that knowledge, I tend to avoid places where I know my actions will be unfairly scrutinized, and god forbid as a white straight employed male I have to shoot someone who falls into a nice neat woke "community," or worse yet an acronym. I've spent most of my life in big cities -- from Detroit to LA and points in between -- where the likelihood of having such an encounter increases exponentially as you move closer to the country's tallest buildings. Thusly, I have found myself increasingly drawn away from those buildings. What mattered to me 20 years ago is vastly different from what matters to me today.

I remember one such incident about five years ago in Bend -- before Bend got woke and you could count on a fair shake from the cops, Sheriff Nelson, and even DA Hummel (who has now proven to be a worthless bloviating turd spewing the woke gibberish and signing all kinds of memoranda about how awful it is to be white). A local fella was held up knifepoint in the Jack-In-The-Box drive-thru: Tweaker experiencing homelessness comes up to driver side open window, puts knife in driver's face, driver reaches for his legally-carried pistol in the center console, knife-wielding tweaker experiencing homelessness is knocked back into the weeds by 3-4 center mass direct hits. Driver immediately calls 911, cops are there in 5, take the guy's statement and his piece and send him home. I guess tweaker hadn't heard the old adage about bringing a knife to a gunfight. Miraculously the tweaker lived. My guess is the meth later took him anyway.

I don't see that same scenario playing out that way in Bend today. Hummel is emboldened, the new police chief Krantz -- formerly an assistant chief from Portland, the guy who took the blue lines off the cop cars -- is looking for law-abiding white guys to put in jail to signal his virtue, and Shane Nelson won reelection THIS TIME. But I sadly think his days are numbered. He's the same Sheriff who declared Deschutes County a sanctuary county... FOR THE 2ND AMMENDMENT. Bend's tallest building is six stories. Even that seems too tall these days.

Good luck. Keep pushing back.
99% of my life is spent in Seattle.

99% of my life is spent in Seattle.
Why do you think I wished you good luck? 😉

I lived in Upper Queen Anne for 3 yrs., 08-11. I used to walk/run from my pad right above The Five Spot down QA Ave., down Alaskan Way to the ferry terminal, bop over to 6th and then back over to QA through Seattle Center. About a 6-mile loop I guess. I would not make that circuit today unarmed, that's for sure.

This is old but still applies

Bend,, OR

Where you see a $3000 bike on top of a $300 car.

Where there is more hair in the pony tail than on the head.

Your wife calls you and asks you to 'Please stop and pick up Granola' - and you head to the day care center.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top