JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Imagine just trying to get some Chipotle with your pregnant wife then getting charged with a felony and loosing your job because some lady wanted to make a viral video.

Summary from 2020:

Large woman with large kids enters the Chipotle as man with his pregnant wife exit.
One of the large kids and the pregnant woman brush against each other.
Kid complains to her mom who starts recording with her cell phone to make a racial viral video.
Pregnant woman says that she feels threatened and attempts to be reasonable.
Man collects his wife while large woman accuses them of being racists.
They attempt to back their mini-van out of the parking lot.
Large woman runs behind the mini-van triggering its automatic braking.
This model of mini-van will also shut off the engine if a collision is detected.
The large woman strikes the rear of the mini-van with enough force to trigger the auto-engine shutoff!
The sound inside the cabin is so loud that the pregnant woman exits the mini-van.
As the large woman approaches the pregnant woman, she draws her legal concealed carry pistol and orders them all away.
The large woman who is obviously not impressed says "Ohhh, now she got the gun on me", indicating that she is NOT in genuine fear for her life.
Man gets van restarted and they drive to the police station.

Nearly three years later the offended party could not be bothered to show up to court.

I'm curious why she didn't fire her gun?
I think that she was scarred by the slam on the van and went full mama bear on the women. Once she got out the van and understood that it had not been bashed in and an attack was not ongoing, she stood down.

Yes. Pepper spray would have been a better tool. Can you keep a canister of Sabre 3 in your car during the summer or will it leak?

No, he could not have just driven off after a potential collision with a pedestrian.

I think that she was scarred by the slam on the van and went full mama bear on the women. Once she got out the van and understood that it had not been bashed in and an attack was not ongoing, she stood down.

Yes. Pepper spray would have been a better tool. Can you keep a canister of Sabre 3 in your car during the summer or will it leak?

No, he could not have just driven off after a potential collision with a pedestrian.
Wow, what a mess. The lady and her daughter started it. The gun pulling is questionable though, they are really lucky this didnt go to court.

yes, a can of Sabre will keep in a car, Ive had one in mine for like 10 years. Can say it will work though, I should test it sometime.

Wow, what a mess. The lady and her daughter started it. The gun pulling is questionable though, they are really lucky this didnt go to court.

yes, a can of Sabre will keep in a car, Ive had one in mine for like 10 years. Can say it will work though, I should test it sometime.
The manufacturer typically recommends replacement annually, which is probably more for sales, but I'll be replacing mine on a two year schedule.

Last Edited:
a can of Sabre will keep in a car, Ive had one in mine for like 10 years. Can say it will work though, I should test it sometime.
Every time I have tested any of the aerosols I have accidently also tested it's effect on my children :s0112:

One open a window at the wrong time, another one came running into the yard to see what I was doing and once I got all of them (and myself!) when the wind shifted

Every time I have tested any of the aerosols I have accidently also tested it's effect on my children :s0112:

One open a window at the wrong time, another one came running into the yard to see what I was doing and once I got all of them (and myself!) when the wind shifted
My aunt's dog bit into a can of bear spray in the back of the SUV.

this is why I havent tested it. Ive bought another one though.
Friend warned me not to test it at home lest I qualify for a darwin award. :p
I keep forgetting to test it when I go to the woods to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top