JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is that the one on 82nd? Did you notice WA plates in that mix? I hear a lot of the visitors are coming from Vancouver/Battleground maybe as far as Tacoma. And are they still there? Cuz they're missing the protest if they are! :)
Yes, 82nd. Didn't notice. I'm going back by there in a bit so I'll check.
Just the rigs are there but a couple of guys are doing essentially what looks like low key security for them.. walking in loops.
Don't know when they got there but they could sleep a passel.

Yes, 82nd. Didn't notice. I'm going back by there in a bit so I'll check.
Just the rigs are there but a couple of guys are doing essentially what looks like low key security for them.. walking in loops.
Don't know when they got there but they could sleep a passel.
Three of them left but the few remaining have oregon plates.

That's interesting. If one searches on "Lady Justice" and selects images, both blindfolded and unblindfolded images can be found. However, explanations of the meaning of the statue seem to indicate that the statue, which originated in the 16th century, is blindfolded. Here's just one:

I commented on that once, was told, "justice is surely not blind. She's looking very carefully at the piles of money on each side of the scale."

Does anyone have a link to the information that he was, indeed, a felon? Most of what I've read has indicated that while he did have some criminal stuff in his background, he was not a felon and was in fact a licensed carrier. Just wanting to know that we've got all the facts.

Does anyone have a link to the information that he was, indeed, a felon? Most of what I've read has indicated that while he did have some criminal stuff in his background, he was not a felon and was in fact a licensed carrier. Just wanting to know that we've got all the facts.

ggcr.jpg

He also admitted to discharging a firearm within city limits - which was when he shot at Ritt.

Kyle was a dumb young boy who behaved stupidly by inserting himself into a dangerous situation and playing vigilante. Grosskreutz is a hardcore criminal with a record spanning half his worthless life. The former is pure evil according to the glitteratti, MSM, and the platformed. And the latter -- who actually committed a real crime that night -- is their hero.

What on earth are you reading?

Same old bubblegum: Patriot Prayer and/or Proud Boys vs. Panty-fa and/or Black Lies Matter. They ought to sell it on PPV.
Someone needs to fire up Killdozer 2.0 and flatten them all.

So completely agree that Grosskreutz is a dirtbag and I shed no tears for him. But I do like to be working with facts. The link provided in post #26 is for a criminal complaint, what prosecutors use when charging the case, not for a conviction. The other document does not show any conviction information, sentencing details, etc. which makes it extremely suspect for a reliable rap sheet. This info appeared in the Knosha County Eye and notes the complaint was expunged in January 2021 (I've never hear of a complaint being expunged, only a conviction).

This link is for about the most if I've seen on this topic. Have not read it all, it is very long and detailed. It appears that Grosskreutz does not have any felony convictions. He likely should base on his arrest record. With this much attention on the case, it should be extremely easy to find felony conviction info if it was there.

Based on this, it appears the reason they are not charging him with a felon in possession of a firearm is because he is not a felon.

That said, if he was a felon, I don't think they would be charging him either. Sadly.

So completely agree that Grosskreutz is a dirtbag and I shed no tears for him. But I do like to be working with facts. The link provided in post #26 is for a criminal complaint, what prosecutors use when charging the case, not for a conviction. The other document does not show any conviction information, sentencing details, etc. which makes it extremely suspect for a reliable rap sheet. This info appeared in the Knosha County Eye and notes the complaint was expunged in January 2021 (I've never hear of a complaint being expunged, only a conviction).

This link is for about the most if I've seen on this topic. Have not read it all, it is very long and detailed. It appears that Grosskreutz does not have any felony convictions. He likely should base on his arrest record. With this much attention on the case, it should be extremely easy to find felony conviction info if it was there.

Based on this, it appears the reason they are not charging him with a felon in possession of a firearm is because he is not a felon.

That said, if he was a felon, I don't think they would be charging him either. Sadly.
Fair point. However, I have read on more than one source that he is in fact a convicted felon stemming from that 2012 burglary. I have also read that some of the ealier reports regarding his rap sheet have mysteriously vanished from the internet. But I agree with you it is important to be accurate. I will post the conviction if I can find it.

And by the way @GripItAndRipIt none of my comments were directed toward you. It's really difficult in these situations to sort through reports. Like you, I've seen numerous reports that he is a felon. Unfortunately investigative journalism is nearly dead. And I reeeeeeealy hope one of us finds out that he in fact is a felon. Like most people with criminal arrest records, in a just world, they would have been convicted for one or more of the arrests.

And by the way @GripItAndRipIt none of my comments were directed toward you. It's really difficult in these situations to sort through reports. Like you, I've seen numerous reports that he is a felon. Unfortunately investigative journalism is nearly dead. And I reeeeeeealy hope one of us finds out that he in fact is a felon. Like most people with criminal arrest records, in a just world, they would have been convicted for one or more of the arrests.
All good - I didn't take exception to your comments, but thank you for the affirmation. 2012 -- when Grossie did the burglary -- was a different world, and Ashland, WI where he did the crime is still a place where they put bad guys in the klink.

And all forms of journalism are dead in my view: We have so dumbed-down our culture if it doesn't fit on a bumper sticker, don't bother...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top