JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is Gaige Grosskreutz, the one thug shot by Ritt who lived, though now without a bicep. This dirtbag has a lengthy criminal history and is/was a member of a far-left radical group The Peoples blah blah blah America Sucks Club...

HE IS A FELON.

Grosskreutz pictured clutching his gun.jpg

IN POSSESSION OF A FIREARM

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but the same DA who has charged Kyle Rittenhouse with six different felony counts -- NONE OF WHICH HAVE ANY MERIT -- has, to my knowledge, declined to charge this POS (who once assaulted his grandmother according to arrest records) WITH THE FELONY OF BEING A FELON IN POSSESSION.

Lady Justice is not pleased... There is a reason she wears the blindfold.

Large-Lady-Justice-45.jpg

A republic... if we can keep it?

We are going to lose this country faster than I ever thought we could. Our faith in the system was predicated on the notion that the people with whom we entrust the sacred duty to represent we the people do so impartially and without regard to notions of propriety or popular opinion. Imperfect as we are, we are witnessing an exponential decline in the basic truths that bind us together: That we are all created equal, that we are all entitled to equal protection of the law, and that we are all first and foremost endowed with the right to self-preservation. Reasoned objectivity is giving way to hypernarcissism at an increasing and alarming pace. Our "leaders" no longer consider the rights of "the other," rather have more often than not used their positions of power granted by the people as imprimatur to instill their own brand of social justice and to engineer a society that pleases them and their own vanity, rather than one that serves all the people.

Kyle Rittenhouse is not on trial: It is the American way of life that is on trial. And Gaige P. Grosskreutz, chronically-unemployed felon, dirtbag, loser, assailant of the elderly, half his worthless life in the system is also NOT ON TRIAL for a crime he committed with prima facie evidence for all to see in the photo posted on this thread.

Last Edited:
Though I think it's not right, it would be hard to argue that Kyle wasn't defending himself if you charge one of the people he shot.
Possibly. But the larger point here is the blatant abuse of prosecutorial discretion in the name of some political agenda. The crime is right there in the photo. One has nothing to do with the other. The DA's sworn oath is to represent the people against individuals who run afoul of the peoples' law and bring them to justice. But FFS, we have worthless twaddle Mike Schmidt in MultCo who blanketly stated he's not going to charge anyone arrested in Portland for rioting, errrrm, peaceful protesting....

Last Edited:
Yep - and along with this is the excessive 'sympathy' these wounded 'protesters' seem to be getting in the name of some 'political agenda' .
Will be interesting to see what happens in Portland today as the boy mayor has stood down his cops. My guess is both factions will arrive heavy. It will not be pretty. I think that's scheduled to go down in about 30 mins..

Uh, I've visited three law schools, each with statues of "Justice". Not one was blind folded.
That's interesting. If one searches on "Lady Justice" and selects images, both blindfolded and unblindfolded images can be found. However, explanations of the meaning of the statue seem to indicate that the statue, which originated in the 16th century, is blindfolded. Here's just one:

Same old bubblegum: Patriot Prayer and/or Proud Boys vs. Panty-fa and/or Black Lies Matter. They ought to sell it on PPV.
A live stream can be found at the link below. Streamer indicates location has been moved from downtown to avoid pantifas. According to twitter posts by the organizers, the new venue was only to be announced this morning to hinder a pantifa response. It will be interesting to see if they manage to show up. Live stream to begin at 1:45.

I noticed a long line of street parked RV's on the north side of Sportsmans this morning. Never saw any in the whole area before.
Suspicious.
Is that the one on 82nd? Did you notice WA plates in that mix? I hear a lot of the visitors are coming from Vancouver/Battleground maybe as far as Tacoma. And are they still there? Cuz they're missing the protest if they are! :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top