JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mark my words if Kyle gets convicted for any of his self defense shootings, then the next person who is put in a similar situation will have no excuse NOT to go Full Christchurch on the Fiery but Peaceful crowd.
This statement is so f'd up on so many levels.
First, A jury will decide Rittenhouse's fate. He chose to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time LARPing that resulted in two deaths. The last guy he killed was "armed" with a skateboard. From the video footage I saw, his self-defense claim is about as good as the guys who killed Ahmaud Arbery. It's up to a jury to figure it out. IMO whovever got the great idea to take him and hand him a rifle is really responsible for those two deaths.

Second, it sounds alot like you're hint-and-wink advocating mass shootings. Really not a great look for the community.

Way to hit all the talking points. If a person is being attacked from several different angles with no means of escape then….. well……what is a person to do?

Last I checked, assault with a deadly weapon included skate boards, so yea, lethal self defense is justifiable, considering that skate board was aimed at Kyles head and being swung with sufficient force to have been lethal!

Exactly when does a persons right begin? is there some arbitrary age when one is finally able to exercise their inalienable rights, or are we born with them?
An awful lot of folks say Kyle shouldn't have been there, he had every right to be there, same as you and me, his age or status should have zero bearing on that fact, it's protected under the B.o.R. the right to peaceably assemble, along with the right to speak freely! No one gets to determine whether Kyle had a right to be there or not, He absolutely did! Show the class where in the 2nd does it say a person must be a certain age to exercise the right to self defense, I'll wait!

First, A jury will decide Rittenhouse's fate. He chose to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time LARPing that resulted in two deaths. The last guy he killed was "armed" with a skateboard. From the video footage I saw, his self-defense claim is about as good as the guys who killed Ahmaud Arbery. It's up to a jury to figure it out. IMO whovever got the great idea to take him and hand him a rifle is really responsible for those two deaths.

Second, it sounds alot like you're hint-and-wink advocating mass shootings. Really not a great look for the community.
Absolutely disagree here. To compare this to Ahmaud Arbery is ridiculous.

Arbery was being pursued, and then impeded. If anything, Arbery had a legit case for self-defense had he been armed, and it was him doing the shooting.

Rittenhouse was being pursued. 1st by Rosenbaum, a person seen on video making violent threats earlier in the evening. Then by a mob screaming lines akin to "Get him! Beat his bubblegum!!!" "F' him up" etc.

A skateboard very well is capable of braining someone if the truck makes solid contact with a skull.

Rittenhouse's intent going into the evening was to protect his community from rioters/looters, and to provide medical care for any potential injured. In doing so, he was threatened and assaulted by three adults with violent past criminal records. He made all efforts to escape the situation(s), and only fired once he felt he was in danger of his life or serious bodily harm.

His case is cut and dry as justifiable self-defense, and any objective jury ought to see that.

It would be a pretty tough stretch based on the evidence that his intention was to go down to the protest and commit premeditated murder that night.

Skateboards hurt. So can other innocuous items.

For example, I recently read an article listing the weapons used during the Jan 6 so-called armed insurrection. Although over four hundred have been arrested, just 67 individuals have been charged with being "armed". Among the items declared to be "weapons" were flag poles, bicycle helmets, crutches, and crowd barricades. In this case, charges were filed because of those common items.

Although knives were mentioned in the article, none had been used or even brandished during the mostly peaceful demonstration. Five individuals had firearms charges pending, but those were all after-the-fact arrests (of non-participants); one of those five was a Federal agent on terminal leave but still in possession of his duty sidearm and credentials. The only gunshot fired in the whole fracas was through a window by an over-excited capitol police officer, resulting in the murder of an unarmed female demonstrator who wasn't even brandishing a bicycle helmet.

Not that I consider January 6 to be right . . . I think that it's a dang shame it even happened. I also consider it wrongly described as an armed insurrection. The people perpetrating that myth have no idea what a real armed insurrection could have accomplished in much less time than half the duration of the capitol grounds goat rope.

Damn, I see I got carried away and went clear off topic. My original intent was just to emphasize that skateboards hurt, so can other innocuous items, and charges can be filed if politically expedient.

It wasn't 'his' community - it was in another state. He traveled there.
Kyle worked has a lifeguard in Kenosha and was cleaning up graffiti at a high school in Kenosha earlier that day. Sounds like he considered Kenosha to be his community to me.

And let's not forget whose actions started Kenosha burning in the first place.

Last Edited:
It was "Stars", the same chain that is over on this side in Salem. I just remember drinking heavily because our hotel room was literally across the parking lot so no one was driving.

DANG! Starz burned down???? Once upon a time, one of my fav places. One time a dancer came over to my table and upon my refusal to buy a lap dance asked me WTF I was doing there. Hey, I thought I had gone to drink beer and watch naked gals dance and wave their woowoos around. She thought I was there to give away all my money. A matter of perspective I guess. Stopped going places like that when I got older... it was kinda embarrassing.

Didja know about the peep shows next door and the viewing booths with all the glory holes? Went in to see what was what, saw all the blowup dolls and toyz, and got propositioned by a few guys. Freaky place!!! Ewwwwwwwwwww.

Last Edited:
Rumor is/was the original Starz was torched by a disgruntled customer or a pizzing match between the owner of it and another strip club in Bend at the time. Been a long time and now just a memory.

The last "Security Guard" that put hands on me ended up in the E.R. with his jaw hanging to the side limp and useless! Any security or non police touches me, they gets hurts! It's one thing to ask, " Hey Mr. Ura-Ki, how bout you leave" not put hands on, that is comitting suicide!
I'm just saying, if that was me, they are lucky that was not me. Because if the circumstances were such as you described them, but with me in them, that's a very different and scary outcome for those involved :D

He was attacked. He defended himself. Self defense is absolute.

Had you dealt with more than one security guard in your life? - given your 'the last' statement.

How did you come out on the 'legal' aspect of this?
That incident was with a pair of dumb and dumber bouncers way too eager to thump skulls and lacking in the skills needed to properly size up an opponent! Did my business and left the scene, no sense hanging around giving witnesses a chance to become even more whitnessey! Had the fuzz showed up while I was still workin them over, it might not have turned out as well for me!
Legally, nobody has the right to put hands on, including security guards and I don't care what status says otherwise, no official law enforcement status equals no authority, PERIOD!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top