JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haven't been to Bend in years. I tend to avoid places where spandex shorts are required by law and frisbee golf is the official sport.
LOL. Actually that would be Salem. BOOM.

Bend is mountain bike country. We wear baggy shorts for that. :)

And I don't know of a single frizz-B golf course anywhere nearby, but I *do* know of a dozen great tracks, incl a fantastic links course, world class fly fishing and about a million acres of public land where we just pull over and start plinking.

LOL. Actually that would be Salem. BOOM.

Bend is mountain bike country. We wear baggy shorts for that. :)

And I don't know of a single frizz-B golf course anywhere nearby, but I *do* know of a dozen great tracks, incl a fantastic links course, world class fly fishing and about a million acres of public land where we just pull over and start plinking.
Geeze. Touched a nerve there. :s0140:

This is old but still applies

Bend,, OR

Where you see a $3000 bike on top of a $300 car.

Where there is more hair in the pony tail than on the head.

Your wife calls you and asks you to 'Please stop and pick up Granola' - and you head to the day care center.....
Updated: $7,000 bike on a $700 car. 😎

This is the statue of the goddess, "Themis" which sits in my home. Justice should be blind but isn't anymore based on your political view now.

10E71642-E6DB-4325-A361-F0715CC4DFCA.jpeg

Last Edited:
Powerful testimony by a use of force expert.

I agree with the assessment as it matches what I saw in the various video clips, but the SME was hired by the defense. I would expect that the prosecution will have a similar "expert" whose testimony will match their contentions.

Law is unfortunately less about facts and right vs wrong than it is about persuasion and opinion. Were Lady Justice to run across Madame American Court she would call her a whore and walk away in a huff,

I agree with the assessment as it matches what I saw in the various video clips, but the SME was hired by the defense. I would expect that the prosecution will have a similar "expert" whose testimony will match their contentions.

Law is unfortunately less about facts and right vs wrong than it is about persuasion and opinion. Were Lady Justice to run across Madame American Court she would call her a whore and walk away in a huff,
The prosecution has already argued that the defense's SME is an expert in LEO use of force, not "civilian" (they mean citizen of course). As that is a rather weak argument in and of itself, I would expect that it is intended to hang with another action on their part, most likely, as you said, an SME of their own.

The prosecution has already argued that the defense's SME is an expert in LEO use of force, not "civilian" (they mean citizen of course). As that is a rather weak argument in and of itself, I would expect that it is intended to hang with another action on their part, most likely, as you said, an SME of their own.
They are trying to weaken/marginalize his testimony as part of their debate. Pretty weaksauce, IMO, and shows a contempt for citizens. Their SME will likely be briefed to further that argument if he/she hasn't already testified. Doesn't the prosecution go first and teh defense second?

They are trying to weaken/marginalize his testimony as part of their debate. Pretty weaksauce, IMO, and shows a contempt for citizens. Their SME will likely be briefed to further that argument if he/she hasn't already testified. Doesn't the prosecution go first and teh defense second?
Not sure. I'm not a lawyer and I slept at home last night.

This whole thing has been ram rodded forward from the get go, proof there is an agenda somewhere, likely the state AG looking for that one case to prop him up out of his medrocity and dismal performance in the job! On top of that, the prosecution are slime balls of the first order, everyone can see it! I bet they pull some last second rabbit out of the hat and the Kid get screwed like Chauvin did! His only hope is the Judge seems a strait shooter!

I think it's all grand standing, the prosecution knows they have nothing, so their really reaching because the DA/AG pushed it so hard! Kid needs to sue the sh!t out of that arsehole that he shot in the elbow! That video of him getting out of the hospital saying "Yea, I was gonna shoot him" should earn him a one way trip to the Iron Bar Hotel for 25 years!

Just having a little fun. Sadly, Bend is going down hill fast.
I totally agree about it going downhill, but it started long ago. Bend is the home of the only strip club i've ever been tossed out of, and I mean tossed. Nothing dirty but I was buying all the drinks at the table and a friend apparently was paying cash, as he didn't want me to pay. Waitress was taking his money and still putting it on my tab. When called out she got mean, and I mean "MEAN". So, they had my card and I had no other choice, so I left her a $.02 tip and said that's what a $.02 whore deserves, as I said that I felt several security guys dragging me to the door. Thankfully, that was almost two decades ago, the last time ever in a strip club, and I don't drink like that any more.

Mark my words if Kyle gets convicted for any of his self defense shootings, then the next person who is put in a similar situation will have no excuse NOT to go Full Christchurch on the Fiery but Peaceful crowd.

I totally agree about it going downhill, but it started long ago. Bend is the home of the only strip club i've ever been tossed out of, and I mean tossed. Nothing dirty but I was buying all the drinks at the table and a friend apparently was paying cash, as he didn't want me to pay. Waitress was taking his money and still putting it on my tab. When called out she got mean, and I mean "MEAN". So, they had my card and I had no other choice, so I left her a $.02 tip and said that's what a $.02 whore deserves, as I said that I felt several security guys dragging me to the door. Thankfully, that was almost two decades ago, the last time ever in a strip club, and I don't drink like that any more.
The last "Security Guard" that put hands on me ended up in the E.R. with his jaw hanging to the side limp and useless! Any security or non police touches me, they gets hurts! It's one thing to ask, " Hey Mr. Ura-Ki, how bout you leave" not put hands on, that is comitting suicide!

The last "Security Guard" that put hands on me ended up in the E.R. with his jaw hanging to the side limp and useless! Any security or non police touches me, they gets hurts! It's one thing to ask, " Hey Mr. Ura-Ki, how bout you leave" not put hands on, that is comitting suicide!
I agree but I was drunk and they came in from the rear blindsiding me. They held me long enough to take my pic. It's kind of a funny story I tell from time to time. Not everyone gets tossed from one of those joints, LOL

Was that the 'infamous' place on 3rd Street? That 'burned down' ?

I can't remember the name.
It was "Stars", the same chain that is over on this side in Salem. I just remember drinking heavily because our hotel room was literally across the parking lot so no one was driving.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top