JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't recall ever seeing guns for sale at any Seattle-Tacoma Freds. As wild as they get are paintball and airsoft around here.
Maybe that's a good thing; I already spend too much money there as it is! :s0114:

Picked my kid up a mp22 using a savings certificate and a 15% discount and walked out with it for about $250......I've filled a safe through Fred Meyers. Love it!

My local Fred Meyer not only has guns (Bless 'em!) but they were robbed of guns a few weeks back. As I recall, somebody(ies) came in on third shift (or very late) while most of the staff was taking a lunch break, walked up to the cabinets, and helped themselves. They got busted later and apparently the motivation was money to buy drugs.

My local Fred Meyer not only has guns (Bless 'em!) but they were robbed of guns a few weeks back. As I recall, somebody(ies) came in on third shift (or very late) while most of the staff was taking a lunch break, walked up to the cabinets, and helped themselves. They got busted later and apparently the motivation was money to buy drugs.

Stupid, and they didn't just go for the pharmacy......
The criminal IQ is definitely down there.

One in Bremerton has a small selection overall, but decent variety with what they have. Unfortunately the ammo prices aren't great, and as you can imagine, never any .22lr.

They used to stock a lot of steel cased Tula/Wolf but I don't see it at all any more.

It's sort of fun watching shoppers walk by. Some of them look clearly uncomfortable walking near the display, which is placed out in sort of an odd location next to one of the main walkways through the store.

I guess I just never looked, but I had no idea Fred Meyers carried firearms. I live close to the Puyallup store...will have to check it out next time. Odd that some do and others do not... seems to me like they are profiling... and that's just wrong :s0140:

Nope none have them there. Your nearest one would be Albany. I know I want to pick up some firearms using the wife's discount just need to start working again lol.

I don't think we will ever see guns for sale at the Hollywood west store. The old Hollywood store carried guns when I was a kid in the 50-60's. I used to go in the basement where the sporting goods were and look and dream. Also at the old Coast to Coast across the street which is now Sam's. Nowadays even mention the word gun in the area and the sheeple are quaking in their boots and soiling their drawers. I have lived my entire life (62 yrs) less than a mile from the old HW Fred Meyer's in five different locations. When I sell my house I am definitely moving out of Portland.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top