JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think that the world is getting crazier and crazier!

I saw a picture of the shooter on the news and some other footage earlier on Monday.

The MURDERER was wearing a mask.

May the victim, JUSTIN K., rest in peace.

May the wounded person heal up.

I hope that they catch the shooter.

Cate

Last Edited:
A shout of support goes out for our Men in Blue (or whatever color WSP wear) that put their lives on the line every day patrolling the open roads of our states in these dangerous, crazy, times. My thoughts are with you, while I look down on the politicians that continue to make your jobs more difficult than they need to be.

Think about this: The local Police arrived one (1) minute after the call to 911. You could not ask for a quicker response. All facts indicate that they acted professionally and efficiently. And yet, by the time they arrived, the attacker had killed one, wounded another and fled. You are your own first line of defense whether you like it or not. As am I.

Seems odd that mass shootings are back after Biden stole the election and everything he touches is failing.

Obama years ramped up then it got quiet during Trump's time in office.

Expect cries of common sense gun control or another public health crisis to trample Rights.

Link provided say's ..
..." At approximately 11:03 dispatch received a call regarding an incident ".
..." Officers were dispatched and the first officers arrived on scene at 11:04 a.m." .

Damn ! . . a 60 Second, blazingly fast response time .
If You believe that ? . I guess all I need to do is keep 911 on speed-dial in the Cell , and throw my handgun in the safe .
Naw, their masters make a point of making sure that if it's related to guns and white men that it is a priority and to get them out there real quick to start the propaganda machine rolling again.

:rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top