JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ha ha ha... not really surprised... Here's the FM auto replay...
View attachment 441810
Don't expect to get a reply. I sent my message last week and got the same reply. Crickets...

Just got back this reply:

"Dear Valued Customer,
Due to an increase in email volume, we are currently experiencing a delay in replying to your email. Our representatives will respond to all emails in the order they are received. Thank you for your patience."

I sure hope that the "increase in email volume" they are experiencing is a bunch of 2A supporters giving them a ration of sh1t...

So they quit selling magazines that talk about the legal use of modern sporting rifles. But I assume they will keep selling video games in which the players kill each other with those same weapons?

Interesting way to go!
Well yeah why would they stop that I'm sure they make more money from those .they are so over priced on gun's and ammo im sure they don't sell many gun's this is a political stunt and a excus for them to get out of the gun STUFF

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top