JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lock people down for two years and they get a little crazy.
But who in the heII was locked down? It ain't like we were behind bars.. Other than having to occasionally wear a mask I did everything and anything I have always done before the 'lockdown'.

The only people who were 'Locked down' were those who created the illusion for themselves they were 'locked down' and acted it out, and played on their own fears. Trust me - I saw it with many.

Last Edited:
Tensions are running high. Lock people down for two years and they get a little crazy. Then as they start to learn that there was no good reason for it other than money, and discover how many people were deliberately killed, more of them are going to lose their bubblegum. Hopefully it doesn't go past random whackos going nuts here and there.
A lot of the stuff I'm seeing like this is the type of extreme behavior I always expected, especially in crowded areas.

My wife always tells me I'm being paranoid. And no , I've never seen anything this wild happen in real time.
Still, I just expect everyone around me to become a violent maniac instantly and for no reason at all. Makes me real fun on vacation. Lol

You can't have civil rights without those rights sometimes being used with evil intent and results. No amount of totalitarianism can eliminate those with such intentions from sometimes acting on them. Best thing society can do is remove them permanently from it/life and make it well known that such will be the result for everyone who follows such actions . That would help dissuade some of them.

Take Islamic terrorism for example. I always thought they should send a public service announcement that anyone caught performing acts of terrorism would be fed to pigs. If they blow themselves up, feed the bits to pigs. Basic human psychology of deterrence is that it has to be something that they actually don't want to happen.

But who in the heII was locked down? It ain't like we were behind bars.. Other than having to occasionally wear a mask I did everything and anything I have always done before the 'lockdown'.

The only people who were 'Locked down' were those who created the illusion for themselves they were 'locked down' and acted it out, and played on their own fears. Trust me - I saw it with many.
So your life is fine. Mine wasn't. I didn't create any illusion - I personally lost a lot of money. Not imaginary money. I'm not going to turn this into a vax thread just to list all the ways you're wrong. And you can take the smarm out of your tone just as soon as you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ummmm……..maybe things were "normal" in Wickup Junction but in most places of larger population we were certainly locked down. I lost 20% of my income due to the illusion you reference. I came really close to losing my job, my livelihood. I had friends lose their businesses, get their hours cut or just flat out lose their job. We were absolutely locked down and millions of people's lives were affected.

Last Edited:
A lot of the stuff I'm seeing like this is the type of extreme behavior I always expected, especially in crowded areas.

My wife always tells me I'm being paranoid. And no , I've never seen anything this wild happen in real time.
Still, I just expect everyone around me to become a violent maniac instantly and for no reason at all. Makes me real fun on vacation. Lol
You drive around in the city and, people ain't right. Two years of intense propaganda that we'll all die if we don't: Distance, wear masks, get vaccinated, get vaccinated, get vaccinated, watch the propaganda to know when it's safe to leave your home, see the daily deaths, see the daily covid infection counts.
some people deal with it better than others I imagine. It definitely seems like that masses of masked zombies I see in my part of potland have become very strange and paranoid.
It's going to take a long time to look at people like they're normal when/if that miserable skunk in Salem ever lifts her edict.
So your life is fine. Mine wasn't. I didn't create any illusion - I personally lost a lot of money. Not imaginary money. I'm not going to turn this into a vax thread just to list all the ways you're wrong. And you can take the smarm out of your tone just as soon as you want.
Hang in there man. I'm sure there are people out there with my mind set/personality that had it much more difficult than we did. Wifey has worked through the entire thing, at a grocery store! In the last two years what helped the most was getting out of town. That's what became our entertainment. We probably tripled the mileage on our car in a normal year. I spent my free time at home. I'm a little bent, but I'm not broken!

So here we go. A murder by a shoplifter who was 'caught shoplifting just days earlier' - and set free.

Stay vigilant my friends - murderous criminals now walk free among us....

We are in a new, ugly world where a large part of crime is being overlooked, and now 'shoplifters' (once nothing but simpletons stealing basic stuff) are now becoming murderers?

Fear is the mind killer.... apparently some folks biggest fear is the POPO coming to murder them in their sleep. Myself... I have a wife with deteriorating dementia, and I am slowly dying with medical problems. One of my best friends recently died from covid. And the country is going to chit. So I got enough to fear on my plate. :(((((

(Doesn't mean I don't pay attention to my surroundings at all times!!!)

when/if that miserable skunk in Salem ever lifts her edict.
I see that the Great Goddess in Salem has decreed that the Mask Farce will be over on March 31 2022. Maybe. The Legislature has repeatedly failed to do their constitutional duty to reign in her Emergency Powers... so she could change her mind at any time, just like she has done in the past.

Last Edited:
I see that the Great Goddess in Salem has decreed that the Mask Farce will be over on March 31 2022. Maybe. The Legislature has repeatedly failed to do their constitutional duty to reign in her Emergency Powers... so she could change her mind at any time, just like she has done in the past.
You see that picture on Sunday's Oregonian front page? I figured I could find something real close to that photo...

1644429682319.png

1644429706582.png
The facial expressions.

You see that picture on Sunday's Oregonian front page? I figured I could find something real close to that photo...

View attachment 1127700

View attachment 1127701
The facial expressions.
I didn't see it... don't read the Daily Fish Wrapper, to borrow from Lars Larsen (ugh), but I had read elsewhere (Fox News link from the Bongino Report) and my understanding is that she is "pardoning?" 1000 prisoners including some pretty bad boyz. Wow.

I didn't see it... don't read the Daily Fish Wrapper, to borrow from Lars Larsen (ugh), but I had read elsewhere (Fox News link from the Bongino Report) and my understanding is that she is "pardoning?" 1000 prisoners including some pretty bad boyz. Wow.
They want everything to go to hell, I have said this numerous times (and they will get brownie points from the woke crowd). But wont the Wokies get a surprise when their new draconian marshal law utopia turns around and oppresses them as well...

That she is. A lot of them are apparently people that committed heinous crimes when they were teens. I wouldn't care so much because some of these criminals were led to be with the murderer but didn't actually DO the murder. I presume the law states that if you were there when the murder happened that you face the same penalty as the person that did the murder. So be it. The problem is, like most of the "Feel Good" CRAP that comes out of BOTH SIDES, there's likely no plans for what will be done when those released, without rehab, start doing bad thing again.

I presume the law states that if you were there when the murder happened that you face the same penalty as the person that did the murder. So be it
Yep. Goes back to the discussion(s) of who you hang out with...

But they need to consider that prison is a place of "learning" for crims, not rehab. They come out bigger, badder, stronger, meaner, etc.

You've read my posts that my stepdaughter works for the parole board in Idaho. The recidivism is crazy bad, these aren't "good people that made one mistake" that can easily transition into a normal life. And some are really baddies that have indeed done horrid things. She recommends denial of parole, but the board lets them out anyway... and some have committed burglary/robbery/theft/assault/rape/murder within the same week they were let out. :(
:(:(

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top