JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Link provided say's ..
..." At approximately 11:03 dispatch received a call regarding an incident ".
..." Officers were dispatched and the first officers arrived on scene at 11:04 a.m." .

Damn ! . . a 60 Second, blazingly fast response time .
If You believe that ? . I guess all I need to do is keep 911 on speed-dial in the Cell , and throw my handgun in the safe .

They were across the street at Bombshellz Coffee, grabbing coffee and donuts? 🤷‍♂️

In all seriousness, the Fred Meyer is in a pretty central location -- chances are probably pretty good that there was a squad car nearby.

Link provided say's ..
..." Officers were dispatched and the first officers arrived on scene at 11:04 a.m." .

If You believe that ? . I guess all I need to do is keep 911 on speed-dial in the Cell , and throw my handgun in the safe .
11:03 PM i would assume

Link provided say's ..

Is there a Starbucks in the Richland Freddy's??

Humorous ( sardonic?) ,but completely genuine question.

Link provided say's ..

Was a typo, one of those was meant to be PM.

If you avoid CNN, here's the story on Fox News:

Not much info yet.
Police said the suspect is a middle-aged White male armed with a handgun. They said he remains at large is considered "armed and dangerous."
That's a hell of a description, I'll be sure to look out for him.

The suspect's identity has not been released, but Lee said he has had "contact" with police in the past.
So they know who he is, but not how to describe him. o_O

So, CNN has identified the suspect as "Richard Washington"?

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 9.36.34 PM.png

Police have published a pic of the suspect shooter, but no id yet...

Bet it was over something as dumb as F$%^
They have been pretty low on dairy products lately.

They may honestly not know. I've seen fights break out right next to me and had no idea what their deal was.
Very possible alright. So much of the public walks around staring at their phone and not seeing or hearing anything going on around them. Many of them may not have woken up until the first gun shot. Will be interesting to hear what the hell set this off though. Since they clearly know who did it now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top