JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been on this board for quite a while and the whole time people have been crying economic disaster, yet none. To me it seems like chicken little antics to me. If this economic disaster is coming when can I expect to see it?

You ever get a job or are you still living the disaster?:D

To me there are no gurantees my survival is based on what I do. There are millionares today that will be financially ruined tomorrow security is in ones mind and the desire to succeed. No it was not a vacation I worked as hard looking for a job as I did the job I left. Now I get to prove my worth to my current employer.

To me there are no gurantees my survival is based on what I do. There are millionares today that will be financially ruined tomorrow security is in ones mind and the desire to succeed. No it was not a vacation I worked as hard looking for a job as I did the job I left. Now I get to prove my worth to my current employer.

Lots of skills out there people can acquire to make them wanted by employers. Gives a man something to fall back on if he can't find what he wants. No job is safe now days so the more you can put in a resume the better. Or become self employed.

IMO, all that pales in significance compared to climate change, population growth and all of the ramifications of those and related issues. Those things are long term and they are getting worse, not better.

The #1 problem in the world is overpopulation!!!

These people who have 3-4-5-6-7-8-9 PLUS kids are the MAIN REASON FOR EVERY PROBLEM IN THE WORLD.

It's all trickle down......

I think the number one problem is the belief that others owe you something unless you worked for it folloerd closely by the belief you dont need sm education

Biggest problem the world has is bad leadership.o_O The educated no longer know how to think and they don't have morals to do the right thing.

Biggest problem the world has is bad leadership.o_O The educated no longer know how to think and they don't have morals to do the right thing.

Hear hear. I know people who have college degrees stacked to the ceiling. Paper smart, but really are some of the dumbest mfers I every met, and I don't associate with these people, they are extended family who I have to force myself to keep my big fat smart mouth shut a couple times a year. And they go to church to pray to the Lord ( sup Led Zepplin??), and then spend all week fing their employees over and other people over for the sake of a dollar. To them this is just normal everyday business ethics. Fancy cars, granite counter tops and the latest electronic gadgets are how they measure themselves.

Be careful who you screw over on your way up to the top, you will have to go past them on the way down.

Lots of skills out there people can acquire to make them wanted by employers. Gives a man something to fall back on if he can't find what he wants. No job is safe now days so the more you can put in a resume the better. Or become self employed.

Be willing to do a number of different things to generate that income also. I work loss prevention part time, I do media services, I run a pilot car, I sell collectibles, just about anything that my health allows me to do.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top