JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone else keeping an eye on whats happening in China's banking lately?

Might also be a interesting week domestically: we'll find out a lot more by the end of today's business day.

Anyone else wondering if this is all just one way of putting a number to how much faith was lost in the system and media with ALL the false narratives in the news and big tech over the last year or two. Personally I'm kinda rooting for every big tech to fail. They all deserve it. Sadly we the plebs will still lose in the end.

Seems like there nothing hut stumbling blocks lately. Kinda scary.

I'm sure investor extraordinaire Paul Pelosi is queueing up his trillions this very moment.

EXACTLY my thoughts.. the stage couldn't be more perfectly set at this point. Russia has already tested our hand of cards it wasn't much.

Even at best things could still be really shaky on the global economic front. Well see, Best way to gain wealth IS war though.

Also another note worth pointing out is he said in the one video (I believe the second one) he thinks the person who bilked 'em ran to the US to escape,
Yet he didn't offer any evidence. So who knows if that's true but could also be a primer.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads